Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Do you not suspect me

Can you show your work?

lmap

You were decently involved with the Leafia-Arctic-Demisha shenanigans
I suspect you but youā€™re also experienced enough to have avoided distancing yourself from the entire thing, I didnā€™t mention you because you didnā€™t meet the criteria of what I was thinking about in that post

I just think lol is always in their town meta here, nothing like their last wolf game they had.

Could I be wrong? Sure.
But Iā€™m more confident on them being town then allot of other players in this game so I would rather them not die today nor tomorrow.

1 Like

You just know if Achro was here they would have just asked about my obsession with lol again.

1 Like

this isnt the arctic i remember from fam3

fam3 arctic i remember was more confident snapping reads and balling like a g. am i wrong on my interpretation of you?

2 Likes

yeah you are. i donā€™t really want to talk about it though.

2 Likes

What do you mean by ā€œthe Leafia-Arctic-Demi chainā€? I didnā€™t comment on it because I didnā€™t know it was a thing lol

2 Likes

is this a lost wolf claim

Didnā€™t Arctic like directly state how they woof earlier in this game?

My opinion was heard and I did try setting up an alternative instead of sitting quietly for the entire day, to be fair.

1 Like

I was pretty aligned with Arctic during D1 and Leafia wasnā€™t having any of that so we spent a giant chunk of the day discussing over it

Oddly enough this post feels real for the type of player you are and makes me almost sure you were unironically unaware of the whole thing

1 Like

im gonna townread demisha, i find their paranoia towny, overt paranoia like this i think if i try to think hard i think ive seen it be >rand towny from my experience. i mean i was rly paranoid and i threw a tantrum for being asked to claim in fam3 and i was town

this is one of the rare cases where im also sheeping zenon on her confident townread on demisha. i feel like zenon is right, i wanna believe

2 Likes

well Iā€™m going to bed
itā€™s my birthday tomorrow (well, technically today as of 3 hours ago where i am) so i will be a bit more afk but i should be able to do stuff in the evening

4 Likes

Yeah my apologies. I didnā€™t notice that. The only thing I remember in regard to you from D1 Demi is you hard-vouching for Arctic :+1:

1 Like

happy birthday ^-^ :heart:

2 Likes

Oh nice! Happy birthday, Arctic! :birthday: :partying_face: :tada:

1 Like

there is a chance my wim drops off so ill preemtively defend myself from the future accusation of me dropping off that it seem to be consistent with day 1 and day 2 - i start off strong and then i run out of steam. i dont know but right now im just more invested in the game, i dont know why i lose interest later, im sorry. but i would advise to take this into account in case anyone gets paranoid of me in the second half of the day phase

2 Likes

tutuu
merpy
doodle
zenon
zirbo

demisha
lol

magnus
arctic

jormok
etha