Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Your like 100 posts behind. Catch up scrub

VOTE: Zorvo

1 Like

You don’t see this with Tutuu?

I didn’t look to see if you subtextually townread Tutuu as well but I’m not sure how it would help if it did.

The point is both are null.

However I like Tutuu’s approach on Litten today.

Except you aren’t treating Zenon as if you nullread, don’t have an opinion on, her.

I’m also tempted to vote Zorvo simply to stop the slapfights.

1 Like

oh my god i forgot nights were 24h i have to read up

1 Like

leafia got told they got to choose who to have be exe’d today and said demi for a while but switched it later which demi might’ve not seen

Leafia doesn’t get to choose who dies today that’s just nonsense

2 Likes

Hey Etha, I’d love to hear your thoughts when you’re back.

on the back read so far i agree with this a good bit (taking a while bc i went to get a snack)

personally i think that etha/drinks is a diff side pair (which means i think drinks is a wolf)

i think that we can get a lot out of seeing who was voting on drinks, me, and leafia at different times. i think people who just stuck to leafia even when me and drinks were being pushed up are likely townie bc they committed to what they thought.

realized that i didn’t even comment on the part that litten is included in that message and i made literally 0 comment on it

i think that tutuu has brought up some good points and i’m sheeping off of their ideas baaa baaa baaa :sheep:

tutuu is up there in my town reads rn i really like what they’ve been saying lol

VC + Adding magnus

Litten (2): tutuu, Doodleshy
Magnus (1): Zorvo
Zorvo (1): Zenon

Not Voting (9): Jormok, Demisha, Etha, lol, Arctic, Magnus, Litten, MerpyDerpy, Drinks

1 Like

Drinks positively reads Demisha on the basis of good commentary, with an asterisk regarding the early Arctic mention. This was in response to Jormok, and was not hooked from them. Drinks then proceeded to elaborate on this when questioning Demisha, and dropped away without answering Demisha’s response or forming a conclusion in spite of talking to them more a bit later.
(#1335) (#1880)

Drinks also took a pretty neutral stance on the Etha and Leafia wagons at EOD until after the latter was pretty much set to die. Except not really, they had wanted the latter dead for a short while and also tried to slightly give themselves room to be good here, without encouraging people to read them (look at the post afterwards):
(#2051)

1 Like

bookmark for after so i can share my thoughts rn

?
What’s the difference between my treatment on Tutuu and treatment on Zenon?

There is more of a reason to call me out on saying you think I townread Tutuu.

I never stated a town read on either but man it’s like I voted Zenon and you called the Townie.
And you know damn well why I would vote Achro over Zenon there from where my reads were at.

I wanted to give some of my partway through SoD2 thread

I do think that Demisha is still townie, I think that the reason she’s been so defensive about not being executed is because she knows that she’s be able to get some of the better reads on the new people she knows that others might not (doodle, jormok, merpy, me)

i think that the doodle/zorvo interactions are interesting, but end up as two villagers still. I think that doodle is town because of the way they’re talking and interacting feels very honest to me and reflects what i think of their townie gameplay as. Zorvo has a townie from me because a lot of others have been saying they are and the vibes are lining up for me

1 Like