Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Your right.

Only the person voting decides the vote.

1 Like

You’ve admitted to liking Tutuu’s approach today, you haven’t particularly interacted with them in an alignment-indicative way, and you haven’t engineered an ostensibly incorrect nullread on their slot. Except for saying you agreed with Zenon’s towncore at (#539) which contains Tutuu, but that’s more of a reflection on Zenon than it is Tutuu.

i think that tutuu has rooted their way into my brain and i’m having litten as scumlean atm

i do think that drinks or i would be a good execute today over litten because i feel it gives a lot more intrigue to some of the d1 interactions

i have jormok and magnus as null right now. i feel like they’ve been doing a lot to help the conversation flow but i don’t know if it comes with good or bad intensions

1 Like

going back to my bookmark now brb teehee

1 Like

Idk, I think I’m dropping for people for some reason.

Please stop with this, this is just bad.

Me and Zenon. - Arctic and recently I think Doodle
Me and Achro. - Leafia and Doodle
Me and Doodle - Etha

We don’t need this, we have no confirmation Doodle and Zenon are both town.
They can be sure, but not everyone I interact/engage with is town.

Now an Achro scumread is supported in your ISO, I have no problems there. You kept making constant inquiries and questions into his behaviour and posts. But I think you slipped Zenon in there rather underhandedly.

Have I liked Tutuu’s push today? Yes.
Did I clearly show concern on Tutuu yesterday? Yes I did.

Have I showed concern and engaged with Zenon this game? Yes I have.

Same with Doodle but the difference is, I haven’t like anything Doodle has done.
Jorm says they are in their town meta but still stuff is shown.

Sorry, yeah, I’ll ruin your streak by being a wolf. Apologies.

Vote me then.
Nothing of what I’ve done is a slip for anything I have no TMI.

I’ve been meaning to ask, what’s TMI?

i don’t mean it as a pair but i can stop it anyway

i think that doodle is town due to the reasons i mentioned in the post, idk what zorvo is truly but i have him on scumlean atm because of vibes

You never responded to Tutuu’s answer to this question, and none of your other posts yesterday that came up in the search bar demonstrate either concern or favour towards Tutuu. Hence why I buy the nullread here. It’s not the same as you nullreading Zenon.

“Too Much Information”

Basically mafia that’s informed and is saying stuff that implies they have information on a player being a certain alignment.

For example “Magnus’s push on me TMI’s me town”.

“Too much information.” When an evil softs or gives away knowing who is what.

This is incredibly helpful.

What the fuck is that?

Okay, I had it right then. Carry on, thanks!

Also

what does wim mean idk the acronym

If I were evil here, this push would “spew” you Town. If you were also evil, then it would be TMI.