Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Why don’t you sheep yourself instead of dancing around him?

this also doesn’t match up with your post previosuly

iso isnt long but i still managed to skip posts apparently i am not fit for this job

ye i just skipped d2 for some reason i may have minor brain damage

I think you need to catch up on the D1 posts that you missed if you want a satisfactory answer to this, i’m not gonna do your hw for you

1 Like

i read leafias posts and your perception is flat out wrong. i need you to do something that isnt acting like a victim and find me some wolves ok

It’s also just
Not a waste of time? Considering it was in response to two people throwing shade on me while pretending something that happened never actually happened which was the most wtf thing ever

cuz no ones killing you youre like 3rd on leafias list have fun dying for 3 days

Did you read the parts where she insisted over and over in me being the D2 execution?

Then after that did you read Litten and Zorvo pretending like that never happened and acting like I was crazy because it did happen? Because that’s everything that post you quoted of mine was responding to, I wasn’t investing any time in proving anything and I wasn’t making a “read” off of that

i read the part where leafia said “actually lets kill drimks instead of demisha d2”
and even later when she said "lets kill etha actually"after they read achros read.

dont worry youre good

This i don’t know how it happened tbh

cant dig the posts but it did happen im currently babysitting a severely autistic child cant really dig for you

About right, the records you can find of me playing wolf I always played out a long term plan with my wolf buddies, the most “agitated” you would ever find of me is me being upset at being strongarmed into dying thanks to an unbalanced neutral hit list that revealed way earlier than it should’ve basically giving town free info

1 Like

That is just how Merpy talks to people :sweat:

merpy is a used cars salesman

Are you fucking serious did you also skip the 4 or 5 hours where she was insisting “once I flip town I get to decide D2 exe and it’s gonna be Demisha hahahahaha” 24 times in a row???

Forum mafia players know how to read challenge [LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE]

It’s actually borderline tilting how this is the 3rd person that’s telling me “idk where u got that from” after missing probably 1/3rd+ of D1’s most important and drawn out discussions

Whatever

1 Like

the latest read is the most important

not everything is about you mate chillax

1 Like

I don’t work for you and i already explained i do reads for myself, if you can follow how i track people good on you if not get gud