Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

wow demisha sure is the d2 kill

wow demisha sure is the d2 kill

You say that but you have to realize you are throwing an amount of shade on me saying iā€™m literally making something up, especially when thereā€™s already 2 people whoā€™ve said the same before

These arenā€™t the postsā€¦
Iā€™ll find the one im looking for, fine

i know leafia scumread you for a moment. im aware. she also scumread arctic because his read was so agregiously bad and you because you seemed partnered. then she said youre the kill of d2 but changed her mind later.

1 Like

the one you are looking for is completely irrelevant and not what leafia would want you to follow

if you want to die so bad fine but do it when im dead and didnt spend my time actually reading leafias iso

1 Like

if multiple people say youre wrong maybe you are then??

Going from top to bottom I actually didnā€™t remember that she was focusing on Etha and Drinks mostly, my bad
That being said they were just her last few posts, like legit last 10-

VOTE: Etha

I mean multiple people also came afterwards saying that what the people first said ā€œnever happenedā€ did actually happen so idk

1 Like

Clearly I wasnā€™t the only one to have noticed, if it was just me against the world Iā€™d budged and acknowledged that I must be crazy

Ye, after checking she did change her mind like close to the end, I mustā€™ve not been paying enough attention to her posts by that point to not have noticed, Iā€™ll be back later

1 Like

it did happen but its also not really relevant to whats going on

leafias choice was etha, so was achros

if someone doesnt have a better vote i will do that

otherwise im chilling ill keep doing the notes thing

1 Like

actually probbaly not ill go play dragon quest i downloaded it recently kinda generic u just click a until u die and then respawn but maybe it gets better

1 Like

Day 2 Vote Count

Litten (1): tutuu
Zorvo (1): Zenon
Atlas (1): Zorvo
Etha (1): lol

Not Voting (9): Jormok, Demisha, Etha, Arctic, Magnus, Litten, MerpyDerpy, Drinks, Doodleshy

Leafiaā€™s last legacy was Etha and Achro like u said so Iā€™ll try to give them a dedicated read some time today, that said Iā€™m surprised Achro was in that list coming from Leafiaā€¦ Itā€™s probably my confirmation bias at this point so Iā€™ll just try to ignore the bias and look at Achro without any of D1 in mind

There are 2 things I want to ask:

1. Do we think that Jormok saying that they want to vote for Doodleā€™s sake is to cover up their sudden initiative to vote? In other words, I donā€™t think Jormok wouldā€™ve voted that on their own. I think using Doodle as an excuse to vote is an interesting theory though. (This is by no means me suggesting that Jormok is a wolf, but rather, it is just me theorizing)
    2.What is wolf Zorvo like in comparison to town Zorvo? I am asking because I have an interesting idea I would like to try (being vague because if I explain it full detail, I suspect it wonā€™t work out)
1 Like

I can confirm this is just how I talk to people. I try my best to interact with others in a positive manner :+1:

2 Likes

Hey Etha, can I ask why you voted Lol? I just want to hear your perspective on things. My apologies if you already explained this. I tried filtering your messages, but I couldnā€™t find your vote post for some reason :thinking:

LOL

Damn people trying to TMI me eh?