Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

well etha was the first person to vote drinks, i thought? or at least first vote on their wagon, i think maybe achro voted them earlier then moved

i don’t really scumread demisha btw, i’m just kinda fos’ing them. as i’m catching up i’m realizing that i think jormok’s posts surrounding you/litten are quite bad if this is v/v so i want to look into him more

2 Likes

sir I’m busy killing wolves

Because I already voted for someone else, and I know I have a problem with trusting people too easily. I trusted Achromatics vote more than my own.

I can explain it a bit! I was asying this because I wanted them to live. Also because I was laying out some reasonings for them possibly living, such as newer people being wolves that don’t know Achro very well.

Chiiiil, you’re not going anywhere.

I thought it would be funny to say that. Doodle asked me to vote them much earlier because they asked me to because “friendship”. I was gonna give them that one freebie, since it is early game and see if they were right. They weren’t so freebie privleges are gonna be revoked. if they got it right tho, hoooh, I would be sheeping them harder than I am saying they’re town

That’s just how it is sometimes, you got this doodle! Keep on keeping on!

:) Ye.

Key word there is “hope”, which is not a guarentee. Though, I mostly town read you, because of demi. Once they change, I will.

I will +1 on this, sorry @tutuu

Because as I mentioned in a previous post when you initially stated that Tutuu, I don’t think they are ever both wolves, just one at max.

1 Like

jormok and lol are both townreading litten specifically because of it

I’ll do it for free if you want a top wagon!

1 Like

I have joined the Demi!Town Club!

i agree, wolves bus for the most inane reasons, even if its suboptimal

then maybe they’re mafia?

i can’t rationalize a wolfteam seriously thinking “we better not kill achro because it will clear litten due to the bet thing”

even if people are buying it i don’t think wolves would have expected people to

1 Like

I rescind my offer to vote you.

Wow it’s as if people have been saying what I’ve been saying. :thinking:

How does this affect Litten’s alignment exactly?

glad no one mentioned to tutuu that in dicey dungeons I was a wolf

You know sometimes I can’t tell if @Zenon actually wolf reads me or just enjoys voting me.

because the way she’s been handling him is obviously coming from an overconfident villager rather than a wolf pushing in bad faith and he’s smart enough to realize this

2 Likes

Bussing is still highly unlikely during day 1 and 2 in setups like these.

They’ve been saying all game drinks is a woof what are you on about?

this is also a bit concerning

You make yourself incredibly easy to vote based on emotions because holy shit you take a lot of brain energy to put up with (in a bad way)
But you’re clearly town so I’m holding myself back and I think most people realize that too

as zenon slowly goes down the chat