Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Can I join :( Y’all are literally all town.

you need to be town to join it

1 Like

was doodle town via metaread i forget

we have 2 more mischops i think is what the math was? i think that using one on me almost guarantees a wolf is found on d3. obviously i’d like to vote a wolf out but i don’t have anyone i’d push it onto other than drinks who i also brought up in that post

i brought up jormok and magnus because i was talking about how my SoD2 thoughts still, if you scroll up a bit past the message i posted there are more of my thoughts talking about it

i do have experience with jormok, but i’ve played exactly one forum mafia game with him. the assumption that i’ll have the best read ever on him feels kinda forced. i explained my thoughts on the both of them.

1 Like

YoUr SuCh A mEaNiE zEnOn.

he’s townier than you bozo ur an universal slight town lean pipe down

1 Like

Good to know I can join it <3

what is her alignment and why

this concerns me
from the both of you

I’ve unlocked the easiest strategy in mafia history.

Kill Etha

If wolf Litten IC

If town I look deeper at Litten.

I think Litten is town so… seems good to me

3 Likes

VOTE: Etha

Also, did you ask for that Etha post? I forgot. I think it’s between them and drinks, kinda like they’re shaping it up to be.

does IC mean is clear or is it a different acronym

Also, y’all were talking about possible TMI, so I included the possible tmi stuffs

I haven’t even played with Litten much and even I know this.

why would litten ask you then if he knows that you’ve seen him wolf only once. stuff keeps happening and happening to increase my paranoia that u two are w/w. what if this self-meta of litten bullying people is blatantly just made up on the spot. he refuses to link me the smogon game. what if he just said it in hopes i dont bother asking toconfirm

w/e this is probably fruitless to continue. repeating the same stuff probably wont help. feel free to chop etha i will let u guys breathe

but i will check smogon myself. how about that. he refuses to link me but i can find the game myself

1 Like

Dope, I like this idea. I prefer the Etha vote over the Drinks vote anyway.

So did Leafia fwiw

Harmful

1 Like

you included this just because we said it??? do you actually think it was TMI then or not??

There are really easy ways to solve Litten

2 Likes