Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

The same ones I use to solve Bread

I used it as training for possible TMI, hell if I know what real and fake tmi is.

Gonna go with yes, cause I kinda wolf lean Etha.

Unironically if Etha flips town I look hard at Arctic and Tutuu but mostly Arctic

3 Likes

we have 3 more mischops to spend. we lose on the 4th mischop which would be lylo

3 Likes

jormok and etha read as w/w to me in many aspects but i don’t want to get overconfident again

1 Like

gonna be honest im reading these cases and not seeing it im just sheeping dead towns so i dont have to do shit

4 Likes

can you explain to me again why you wolf read me?

Ah you got Arctic suspicions?

how tf do i find the mafia section of smogon whats this boomer ass forum

wow rare TMI moment by zorvo?

why are u on smogon its for nerds and virgins

How is this possibly TMI?

success

Bookmarking this I want to take a good read at this later

1 Like

Even I don’t know how to navigate it

1 Like

@Zenon thoughts on Etha?

1 Like

i dont disagree

litten claimed a past game from there in self defense

when i asked for a link he refused to give it

im finding it myself

She’s voting Etha, iirc

I think your posts this day phase have been feeling indicative of TMI and I don’t like the way you’ve been handling tutuu and litten especially if they are both villagers

I don’t think you’ve been trying to push any of your wolfreads. I didn’t even know who you wolfread until you just said you wolfread Etha after I asked for your thoughts on them. Idk why you really wolfread drinks and idk why u are assuming etha/drinks contains one, and it reads as w/w with etha cuz you’ve made this grouping but are pushing one over the other even tho you’ve just outted a wolfread on etha. would that not make you want to re-evaluate drinks?