Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

@IgnisAndYumemi

If you didnā€™t wolfread drinks then thatā€™s even worse because it means you had zero wolfreads until I asked you to read etha 10 minutes ago. which is not what happens when someone is a villager who has to solve the game

And if u didnā€™t wolfread drinks then why is there one in drinks/etha??? when you didnā€™t have a read on etha like 10 minutes ago?? oh wait u answered here

And u are just trusting if etha is town she would be right on drinks being a wolf?

7 max currently, 5 on Etha

UNVOTE

Umā€¦no?

Why does there have to be something wrong lol what are you on about?

Jormokā€™s posting is wolfy

if therr is one argument against jormok is that he has a lot of reads floating around on his last game he was just kinda chilling and voting whoever asked him the nicest. had a few reads but nothing insane

here the production is insane dude is a veteran already. whether is town with drastic improvement or mafia coached/trying to look good is a question but im pretty sure town due to the sheer vibe which reminds very much of the one towngame i seen. hes calm and relaxed, without being a robot. other than this is barely any difference between his last game and it can simply be chalked up to improvement

Iā€™ll take a look

YEP!

I just vibe bro, thatā€™s how I like to play. Sure I can solve if I wanna. That can be later.

Yep! Sounds about right about my reasoning!

VOTE: Etha

Did I do something wrong

2 Likes

can you guys stop
what the hell is going on

4 Likes

Vote Count

Etha (5): lol, Zenon, Demisha, Jormok, Zorvo
Litten (1): tutuu

Not Voting (7): Etha, Arctic, Magnus, Drinks, Doodleshy, MerpyDerpy, Litten

I just be me.

Canā€™t stop being me. :man_shrugging:

Iā€™m playing the game, thatā€™s whatā€™s going on. Iā€™m a unique kinda person, arenā€™t I?

1 Like

2 Likes

you could hammer here and i could get my dopamine fix before bed

1 Like

no

1 Like

Bussing is never suboptimal if you are good

1 Like

what if i asked nicely

1 Like