Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Oh BTW.

How would you say your push on Leafia fairs different then your push on Magnus in your wolf game?

Yeah I’m a woof with Arctic

So the requirement is just giving Arctic headpats is all I’m reading :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

1 Like

well, zenon said "if etha is town im looking into arctic and tutuu "
zorvo said “wow you got arctic suspicions?”
this obviously means zorvo knows etha is town and wants to hear about the arctic read

owned! :sunglasses:

Damn this is a good post from Etha in the sense that it doesn’t make me any more confident on her being town or wolf :skull: it pushes a bit on both sides so comes out as net zero

well, in that game i was mafia, in this game i’m town

serious answer: i wanted to vote out magnus that game because they wolfread me, leafia townread me until i started trying to murder her so the entire premise was different. but honestly i’m not going to pretend i gave leafia much breathing room because i didn’t really lol

1 Like

It means that I haven’t seen Zenon talk about Arctic and them stating potential sus is interesting.

1 Like

Hmm that’s a good argument tbh.

LET’S GO I HAVE A GOOD REASON TO VOTE ETHA
I was honestly just kinda holding back waiting to hear from you because I thought you’d bring a good point against it but I’m so down with this plan

VOTE: Etha

Cause I make them as I go, see how the vibes of the day take me. They’re constantly shifting, and I usually only say them if I am more confident in my gut.

I do? Huh cool! Good to know?

Mainly because of the Etha spew I was told to look at, Etha might be right and giving themselves away, or they might be right about drinks. Idk.

I’m pushing Etha? What? Not drinks?

Very confused on how you came to this outcome, that comes after the Etha flip.

VOTE: Etha

I think Tutuu is turbo town at this point

1 Like

I think they’re town, just not right.

This wasn’t in the archives people weren’t supposed to suddenly agree with me and vote Etha i didn’t use any magic because I’m town

OH! Thoughts on Arctic by this point?

Just don’t be wolfy 5head

Town Litten is town, Correct.

1 Like

Vote count? I don’t want to risk a hammer before I step away there’s over 24hs left

5/7