Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

I mean I am arguably also easy to vote though no?

I literally said thank you so it wasnā€™t hammered? I want this day to go on for more info lmao.

Didnā€™t you say you never won a mountainous?

yes

because sheā€™s just acquiescing to tutuuā€™s push on litten without ever really getting into the thick of it and sheā€™s hardly spoken about it since despite it being the dominating event in the game so far today. itā€™s incredibly concerning if itā€™s v/v which i think it is

2 Likes

this game could be it

Very slowly because Iā€™m playing this in between getting based as fuck Dva play of the games

1 Like

Obligatory Based Takina mention

based

This is the based way to playā€¦ Iā€™ve tried to emulate it but Iā€™m too defensive of myself

Nah, I donā€™t wanna a hammer, I want this to keep going and going! <3

@Jormok

How would you say your woof games differ from your town?

@etha what do you think of what is happening

Why repeat yourself twice?

Me, Arctic and Zenon are wolves and your getting fucking trolled.

Not really though I do have concerns I might be letting myself get pocketed for far too long without realizing but I think this isnā€™t the time to discover that yet

My own games? Iā€™m more serious, I would think? Try to be a bit more calculated? I am a lot more apprehensive and ask my teammates for help often. So much so that sometimes I would send my messages to them so they can go over it, if itā€™s like a big post. Also I hate it, so a lot less vibes. Town means I get to just vibe. And neutral? God forbid if Iā€™m a neutral, cause there will be nothing but chaos and pure vibes.

2 Likes

Damn why am I thinking of a Jorm/Arctic paring lol.

So many worlds tbh.

typing my wall-post up rn but i think zorvo voting me after someone (i think you) said not to hammer me was pretty weird

1 Like