Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

because i was sad to see that u were getting confbiased and preflipping stuff, i didnt find it funny when u acknowledged it wasnt good but u were gonna do it anyway

Yes I’m aware the point being they were panicking about their scum read almost dying…why.

1 Like

Why?

No clue! It’s good for them, smh.

because I subscribe to the idea that EOD’s are telling

Intresting.

The Etha reads list is very weak and surface level-y to me. I don’t like it. I really don’t like the reaction Jormok had to it. Wonder if it really could just be Jormok Etha +1

4 Likes

@Demisha how does etha’s play in that game compare here?

1 Like

probably

Why is there a push happening on Litten? I know about the Etha one, but I don’t see why the push on Litten started :thinking:

tutuu

I think we’re seeing the start of one on me, lmao! Perfection. It’s wrong, but it’s funny.

my reaction to this information:

2 Likes

Just means they learn more about me as a person IG

I read etha’s readlist but I don’t think it makes up for the crime of their other posts

1 Like

Wait what do you mean it is wrong? Etha and Litten are tied for 3 votes??? I am confused ;-;

I can do this though

aaee4a40-86be-427c-8a42-8468e0515ad8_1

This is my favorite Nuke route in the game. You go under the map and fly up on the other side drop the nuke on them

Hella situational but when you can pop off with one it’s super fun

2 Likes

I mean, the possible one forming on me, Merpy.

Intresting

True. I prefer Rein though. D.Va can be fun tho

I know people are suspecting you, but there are still 3 votes on Litten. That’s what I was wondering about

1 Like