Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Like kill right or lose

Final X basically v so F3 would be 2 town 1 wolf

F5 is 3 towns 2 wolfs

F7 is 4 towns 3 wolfs

FX just encompasses all of those scenarios

1 Like

No. I just donā€™t push people for hammering. Hammering is based.

I also think people misunderstood I think Arctic could be paid with Etha of Etha flips town Iā€™m not gonna push Arctic generally

1 Like

The best way to read me is by my catchups not in real time actually

1 Like

Exactly, Read the zenon catching up. Itā€™s great

I wouldnā€™t but thatā€™s just me.

I mean my list is very different lol

why is it funny?

To be fair I find the wagon on me funny and I canā€™t explain why either

lol. lmao.

Doesnā€™t change my read

I love being under suspicion, I love it when Iā€™m not fully cleared cause then I get to have more fun! I find it funny cause it is fun, albeit wrong, and Iā€™m in on the joke

joke being, Iā€™m innocent!

@Arctic

1 Like

EoDs are panic and overthought that often lead town down the wrong path.

1 Like

Was that to make sure Arctic sees this, or to ask if Artic is sure?

Tunneled Tutuu but they may be right in flipping the clin in my head

you need refunds on ur eods

ill be honest i spent a decent amount of time learning how to find all my posts hearted by arctic this game convinced i would catch him in a lie of him hearting a previous joke of me scumreading him and there was this one post of me calling him frozen but it probably doesnt mean that much and i feel like this rn
and i should probably stop because it will be so embarassing if litten is town and im just trying hard to win but at some point doing too much is just not worth it, like ā€¦

ok since i might be a nerd or autistic the way that im thinking of this is a mathematical formula

the amount of effort X i put into burying litten could result in potential reward Y of me winning the game, but at the cost of Z potential embarassment for me if heā€™s town

so in order to decide if i should continue what im doing, im evaluating all three of X, Y and Z variables

at this point Y is getting so tiny compared to Z, lets arbtirarily say Y is 100 times smaller than Z

so the constant of Īµ = 100 is my threshold that i should just stop and breathe and touch grass

also im terrified at how the fuck am i going to play when i rand wolf if i need to emulate this town game. literally how. what the fuck am i doing to myself

6 Likes

Rein is like one of 3 tanks I am incapable of playing.

Iā€™m a Dva main

I main Kiri when I play support

I main Tracer when I play dps

But I play a lot of others

what the fuck

2 Likes

okay Iā€™ll make your life easier Iā€™m town stop doing math and vote wolves

2 Likes