Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Caught up time to play baseball byeee

Not impossible, sureā€¦ for me I donā€™t wanna do it though as wolfy

Have fun!

Win!

Iā€™ll vote you if you donā€™t <3 No I wonā€™t

Hard to say honestly because sheā€™d do this thing of looking very solvy and providing to town and then disappear for a long period of time only to reappear and do the same (which fooled me that game and I was surprised when game was over and I saw she was mafia)

But the problem is I donā€™t feel comfortable using that as my only reason given itā€™s a sample size of one game if you get what I mean

i think i just want you flipped first because it will be good for my ego its just an ego thing. u guys should probably ignore me and chop etha

theres also a bit of paranoia that etha gets chopped, flips town, i die, ur mafia and u talk ur way out of getting chopped. ok to ease this paranoia ill just put trust into my fellow townies that they wont let u live if ethaā€™s town. its probably unfair to them that im so cynical and not believing in them

i think i just need to ping everyone asking them to do that and that will calm me down and i can chill and i can let u guys play

@Jormok @Demisha @Doodleshy @Etha @Zenon @lol @Arctic @Magnus @Litten @MerpyDerpy @Zorvo @Drinks

if etha flips town u guys will chop litten, right? promise. and if sheā€™s mafia litten is lock town. theyā€™re opposite alignments. pls. :heart: (u dont need to respond or say anything. i just wanted to send the message)

3 Likes

trust me if you die I will survive and you will cry post game

3 Likes

Iā€™m town so I wonā€™t survive but still

1 Like

GO [REDACTED] YOURSELF

3 Likes

I will ensure this is not the case, Purely because of this post, bet or not.

3 Likes

WHA-

3 Likes

VOTE: Etha

i dont support quickhammer but this feels emotionally the best i need to do this for closure. to kill my ego. ego death. peace. calmness. serenity. i am a quiet like a lake right now. calm. still. water.

1 Like

No joke but you being cynical is probably a good idea
I have convinced town to execute masons, people that shot mafia, people who were greenchecked, before chopping me

3 Likes

Insane just means you have the best ideas, that other people just canā€™t comprehend. Toooooo big brain.

2 Likes

donā€™t quickhammer pleaseā€¦ i need to be on the etha wagon. itā€™s my pelt. even if they are town

2 Likes

Arctic needs that sweet wolf credit

3 Likes

How convinced do you feel of voting Etha? i donā€™t care if you end up voting her or not i just need to have the answer to this before hammer

Arctic pfp colors makes his likes more special

UNVOTE