Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

my brain feels scrambled and the zorvo bit is more of a rant but i have my list down now at least so i’m good

1 Like

I said this about you.

you did yea i realized as i was typing it that i felt it was kinda both ways

What’s wrong with that,

it made it easy for wolves to manipulate me given that i made my processes extremely clear. since people keep talking about dicey dungeons i guess that’s a pretty good example

1 Like

I don’t inherently believe evils have been bussing this game going off the lift onto Leafia yesterday, irrespective of who the team is. Even if Etha is evil I just think Tutuu and Merpy are statistically good, the former because they’re losing their mind and the latter for reasons of purity and improvement from Grand Idea.

This reads like you’re sceptical about Merpy because of their vibe, rather than their content. I believe that’s par the course for Lol given how his reads are usually quite brief, with a few standout exceptions.

No balls.

I honestly expected this read, and I approve of it :+1:

2 Likes

VOTE: MerpyDerpy

based

1 Like

I like the Etha vote more but I distrust the players on her wagon more than I do the players who have expressed a willingness to kill Litten. I don’t really like suspecting players off motivation or WIM, but some of his actions (like his willingness to die way earlier) strikes me as off particularly after Leafia was accepting to die.

This isn’t just bc Etha thinks I am town. It’s a little more than that. Those who know me out of this game know how I act when I’m townie or mafia. I find my playstyles to be rather distinct. It’s not really something you can prove. It just is what it is lol :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

GUYS!
I’m almost there!

I’ve almost surpassed Zenon, I am almost top poster!

I don’t think this was ever set up.

Etha did the same thing Day 1.

You should know right?
Weren’t you pushing Etha?

no

True

Irrelevant. Today is day two.

I think Merpy set it up pretty well, joke landed pretty nicely

I’m sorry, what do you have a problem with?