Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Null, looks like town based on the fact that she’s… being the Merpy I know but I haven’t focused enough on her to give a read that’s worthless because I didn’t invest the right amount of attention in

From what I can tell you two are having a slight back and forth atm and she had a pretty noticeable back and forth with lol earlier in which she budged after being responded which is in line with how Merpy is in general

@lol
Make the first vote in LYLO.

Or MYLO

merpy town

VOTE: Litten.
I’m in favour of either this or Etha’s wagon today for the meantime, but I’m voting here for solidarity reasons. I think if Etha flips wolf it at least spew most of her wagon as being Town, or if Litten flips wolf it spews half the game.

I will draw focus onto Jormok regardless when I return to my second reread.

Like I can just grab the first random Merpy post I find after that post and tell you yep this is something Merpy says alright

I don’t trust we get out a wolf tbh here.

I don’t trust myself to find one and then I’ll be alive and stuck in XYLO

Precisely. In my eyes, trigger-happy voting goes hand-in-hand with a lack of communication (another thing I find suspicious). I won’t vote you right now bc I still think you could be town, but you are rapidly pushing me to think you’re wolf. I just want you to be aware of this, so you are not surprised if I do vote you later

1 Like

what was the point of this question?

VOTE: Etha

Does Litten just never name his teammates if evil? How does this work?

I am?

Zenon but just because Arctic is way more of an impossibility and there is a fair argument in my head for a world in which Zenon has been hard pocketing me

Even if it makes me a bit sad because she’s been nothing but good to me

I don’t even talk about them and I throw fits if they are mentioned

But sadly mafia isn’t about who protects you and who doesn’t x.x so I need to isolate myself from that when answering your question

I’m sorry, but I’m afraid I don’t understand your argument. Are you saying that we get less info if Etha flips wolf?

Curiosity :)

Why would you stick to this meta?

idk if he literally never even mentions their names, probably not that extreme

maybe he could throw in a vote here and there

but he doesnt claim their pelts. like he doesnt gut them. there isnt a situation where someone can make the read “litten is town because he killed X wolf” and litten is a wolf in that situation, its an non-existing situation

1 Like

do you think there is a wolf between me and zenon?

1 Like