Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Damn…

Really thought we were gonna mason again. Sucks you randed wolf.

… why are you not reading 100 posts that’s like maybe 10 minutes of reading… maybe…

Leafia and Achro probably aren’t partnered off this. I know she voted him immediately, but she would’ve relished the opportunity to vote him half the day if they were teamed again.

Zorvo is a villager off zeal.

1 Like

:coffee: i have no new reads. Almost townread lol but i stopped myself. I wanna townread that playstyle its my kryptonite but its risky maybe

2 Likes

This is factually inaccurate

Kill with impunity

I don’t plan on fact checking this but i do believe that wolf Leafia does this thing where they scum read anyone pushing them and town read anyone town reading them and town Leafia does that substantially less. Feel free to fact check for me.

1 Like

Zorvo randed wolf too?

Anyway, the reason I joined this game was because of the fact that Eevee was lamenting to me about people not trying to understand the other person in forum mafia, which leads to misunderstandings and people being confirm biased in their world view. The fact that he isn’t here anymore kind of dampers that, as I don’t really understand how to understand someone else in the way he does it. I only notice differences, motivations, and people acting strangely/weirdly/making bullshit up. So I’ll figure that out over the night time perhaps.

Onto actual business. I saw a lot of people town reading achromatic, let’s be real you guys are just town reading him so the mafia tries offing him night one and you don’t have to worry about them. For me the way they are playing this game already seems a little bit weird, I am not seeing them dig into people the way I expect them to dig into people. For example, look at them simply town reading leafia for mirroring his thoughts. I don’t like have any actual evidence for this, but I am pretty sure that Leafia does mirror thoughts a lot as a wolf in order to pocket people, which is why I found it odd that achromatic simply used that as a reason to town read leafia. Sure, they went back and voted leafia later, but then they went off on their own adventure to drinks. Noticbly drinks did not at all respond to achromatic, and even liked their posts, which I have no idea what that actually means but it probably means something for the type of player drinks is.

Surface level reads that I might or might not look more into later when I feel like it was that Zorvo and Arctic was town with the way they were handling the game.

1 Like

@Demisha
I play Magic as well.
Also, you say Arctic is playing textbook town, so what is their textbook mafia? What would have Arctic done differently?

@lol
Is that a yes or no to help me with notes?
Also what “job” am I suppose to be doing?
Also I do wanna say I’ve liked your posts so far tbh.
Enough for me to not warrant my vote today.
Probably.
Also that Zenon read. Spicy. :ok_hand:
Plus the way you’re saying Leafia is probably town is classic Town!Lol in the last game where you were wolf you didn’t give as much reads and here your giving allot more read input.
Lol’s concern on my slot is also a good look, I do have him know I am trying to play fun and friendly this game as I stated Pre Game. So that’s why I’m not “Chaotic”.

To me though I can’t directly read Leafia correctly but the reason they are being voted is just for NAI reason IMO. It’s legit every Leafia game ever.

I’ll keep this in mind later, or try to.

Not sure on Demisha myself, but hey with 12 town in this game of one of which is myself, there is a good chance you can be right there.

@Litten
So you think Achro’s switch vote from Leafia to Drinks was a wolf tell?

Don’t worry I’ll fact check this for you.
Leafia does this every time, because it’s classic Leafia.

Leafia as a wolf kinda feeds off of the people that town read them I feel and try’s to convince them of stuff. Hard to explain exactly but it’s something I’ve noticed.

It’s not AI. Leafia hasn’t done anything that makes them likely either alignment.

I think I’ve figured it out a bit tbh.

It’s all about Observing.

…no…

1 Like

Swing and a miss

1 Like

In a sense I kinda want Zenon to be a wolf because I would have had their slot if I chose to join instead of backup at first.

That way I could say I “almost” randed wolf.

Ok.
But what stops Achro!W and Leafia!V?

1 Like

Damn i wanna townread lol. Does he post less as mafia?

Do it pussy

3 Likes