Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

He doesn’t make those amount of reads first thing as mafia I don’t think.
Go for the townread tbh.

1 Like

Demisha town. Ezpz game.

Oh my fucking god why do people do this read…

1 Like

How the fuck is this a take…

Who?

Anyway as is tradition i dont really mind throwing out micro reads as seemingly bigger reads to garner reactions.

Not sure what to make of leafia yet. She has done a couple of things i think she does as town and a couple of things i have seen her do as wolf. The scare tell feels real and how she voted for arctic feels very wolfy but her response to my vote is fine.

If leafia is a wolf then litten isnt already due to anti bus policy which would make the game fairly straight forward. If leafia is town litten stock looks pretty bad because his tone in how he is treating me feels off to me and he is atm wildly misreading my interaction with leafia which i wouldnt expect him to do so.

I havent had a chance to read syndicate games but i asked for them because tutuu has a post that comes off exteemely natural and genuine in a read of theirs and i just want to double check if they can mimic that as scum. But failing that i think they are town.

Arctic seems towny but i have to assume he is a decent wolf.

Zorvo feels towny.

Zenon feels towny.

Magnus not sure about yet i dont think they have done anything ai.

I voted drinks to force them to make a move since they randomly appeared after 3 hours to make a comment but they just liked my post and like. Why

2 Likes

Don’t like this.

Achro and Zenon have wolf equity.
@Litten
@Arctic

Doesn’t mean they are wolves but this gives both a good chance if wolves to be together.

Game so ezpz

Demisha town.
Arctic town.
That one person who’s pocketing me town.
Me town.

Tu Madre town.

Yes.

Fear me and my wolf equity with ownies

3 Likes

Who?

This is blatantly false lol

It’s not.

What?

This is not a real thought lol

Doodle didn’t remember the name when I posted the list

1 Like

It is I assure you lol

How can you confidently say that about zorvo

4 Likes

This is typical town zenon, she likes to ignore the shop talk posts and nitty-gritty, she likes to townread the more lets say … flamboyant? posters, if she likes their vibes. Especially if they arent consensus town. She likes having this new and exciting read, the less people have it, the better she feels. Her usual objective as town is to find this shiny new read that isnt consensus, thats one of the two important things for her in mafia, the other being chit chatting

2 Likes

You said “people” who’s people?

Whats her scum meta like from your pov?

1 Like