Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Holistically or are you only pointing towards specific incidents?

I get that because it’s why I pushed up an Etha counterwagon, but before then it was either Leafia (who was getting townread by Achro, a few others, and any town dissidents could’ve backed off in this scenario) or Drinks. I disagree with saying they were never going down when there was a time that Drinks had a majority vote of four.

Here you’re semi-agreeing with me. I said they weren’t evil together because there wasn’t a bus unless a few circumstances were met.

Pardon?

hug hug headpat

Must hug the Takina :pleading_face:

Going to bed, haven’t read anything that’s made me wanna point out anything, hopefully if there’s not a quatrigillion new posts tomorrow and I have energy left after catching up I’ll go over Etha’s ISO but I feel relatively guilt free with that vote already

Obviously I’ll be around way before EOD, as much as I wish I could sleep 16 hours straight I’m not that much of a mess

D1 Demisha

Summary

My tinfoil is that Demisha and Drinks are W/W since they were talking about the game, probably on Discord, right before SOD1. I doubt this holds up under scrutiny, particularly because I doubt anyone would out this information publicly if so. Thereby unaligned.

Demisha also openwolfed in her starter, which is a pretty good sign.

Admitted to be comedic in nature later on.

At most I think this suggests familiarity with Litten, and that Demisha felt pretty good entering the thread. This post was made right after SOD1, so she presumably felt energetic as well, prepared to take on the world, all that.
(#25 and onward lend themselves to this impression.

Semi-partnered with Merpy in isolation, in that Demisha posted a question at her immediately and then didn’t respond to Merpy’s answer, instead going off something Etha said. This second post doesn’t have a great reason to exist. I know people talk and notice these things but I’m not one of them.

I’m not really sure what to gleam from this post until one of them flip.

Resolutely unpaired with Arctic unless Demisha has a history of being really bold as evil and I think Arctic would’ve shut this down in scumchat if he had the opportunity in that case. All of her posts up until now have expressed a carefree attitude and mentality in the game thread, which all feels pure but not in an inherently alignment indicative fashion.

Next post confirms Demisha was not intentionally setting up a Leafia scumread here. Arctic pointed out that Demisha said this line in a previous scumgame, which I think was the joke. It isn’t at all alignment indicative, it’s just digging fun.

Demisha then decides to take reacting to the game seriously in a startling turn of events, shutting down Leafia’s read (which is both bold and partially disputes the idea she wasn’t really reading Leafia yet, particularly given the suspicion that starts to flourish soon thereafter). I think the explanation provided for her disagreement, particularly given that the “Litten townread” post commented earlier on was dismissed as a joke here.

Shading Leafia in continuum with the previous response, might just be sheeping Arctic given that earlier remark.

Shading Lol when he popped into the thread at the time.

Townreading Arctic is sensible and agreeable so I’m not majorly fond of the “but maybe” that Demisha placed here. This read was early on in the game so locking in any reads that quickly isn’t an expected behaviour, but the former post makes it read as though she already was that confident and it was just a cursory hesitation being shown here. I still think Demisha and Arctic wouldn’t ever be wolves together, and this pretty much sells it anyway because if she’s evil this will read like TMI.

Asks this question to Zenon, never follows up on responding when she more or less says she’s putting things together in her mind palace.
(#1309)

I’m a fan of this response because it lines up with the premise that scumhunting pretty much involves hunting for comparisons between a player’s town or wolf game at any given moment.

Sorta just taking Tutuu’s word for this being Zenon’s town meta. This feels like it, but it seems a bit idle.

This conversation went on a tangent moving away from reading Doodleshy, I think.

Demisha wasn’t a fan of Doodle being townread either, which actually squares nicely with her finding Leafia’s early post about Achro and Litten being unaligned to be “disagreeable”, because it suggests consistency in that she will readily jump in about other topics if there’s something to say.

I’m amused that Demisha was pretty much doing what I did but more noticeably, and yet Doodle didn’t shade her. Demisha pretty much agreed to drop casing them before, and yet here we are: I actually like this because it feels like she’s being less reserved and cautious than she said she would be.

There is enough investment in this claim that it’s believable, as I brought up yesterday.

To repeat myself, Demisha felt like she was zeroing in onto Drinks during D1. Furthermore, she wasn’t too fond about Tutuu suspecting her.

Demisha hadn’t brought up Jormok or really Zenon a lot from what I’ve seen in her ISO, but I think these reads are generally consistent with her early thoughts. I’m amused by her mentioning Doodleshy’s name here as well, when they were the voter in question.

These are a strange set of posts, thinking about dying later off in the future in response to someone calling you a wolf once. Demisha was absolutely confident in locking in Arctic as town at this stage as well, so this should clarify that earlier so-so comment about possibly being wrong on him (which wasn’t the last). This also means three players have shown acceptance of death this game to pretty mild levels of pressure, which is ludicrous.

For someone who was eager to die, Demisha was concerned about Leafia’s push on her more than multiple people today believed was warranted.

I suppose this is a good post. I didn’t particularly expect Leafia to flip red but I don’t want to grudge the players who did and it shows a willingness to reevaluate on the Drinks scumread she implicitly had.

This read didn’t really develop anywhere that I could see.

Demisha reevaluated on Jormok absolutely because he wrote a long wall, I guess. That’s actually just fine because I reached a similar-ish conclusion at the time, and yet I don’t know if this is a characteristic that makes sense from the actions she has demonstrated today.
I will say that she forgot all about Doodle by now.

Demisha tunnelled onto Leafia for the rest of the day because she was really confident in her flipping evil and that was about it.

TL;DR: There is no good without the bad.

1 Like

read over what i missed nothing that i particularily care to respond to; jormok still town stop trying to kill him

Why say this?

Pre Game

Why do I talk so much?

I won’t disagree some things In Demi ‘s Day 1 isn’t the best but their Day 2 is pretty good.

1 Like

Technically this is a vanilla game and we shouldn’t be clearing anyone.

Except lol, I am clearing lol.

Tutuu I doubt is ever mafia from how they handled today.

There’s a very low ass chance Demi is Mafia unless their teammates are doing well, or as Magnus said it’s Drinks.
And I’ll add on the last partner probably someone doing pretty well and knows Achro somewhat.

You know at first I thought Drinks being in everyone’s PoE was bad but now I realize that no one is actually caring to vote them.

I wonder if it’s my fault. :thinking:

If lol is ever actually mafia he is with Jorm.

But he ain’t mafia.

VOTE: Drinks

recency bias for magnus and achro’s posts at the time about leafia being coached scaring me

1 Like

when has he ever done this unhinged bullshit as mafia

he’s literally done this 1f1 in a towngame but maybe you weren’t in it

this is setting off alarm bells in my head

why would guilt matter unless you think they’re flipping town