Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Zorvo wants to beat me as top poster so bad and I really don’t get it

2 Likes

he posted 600 times and he’s crackhead town like me

no that was a joke

Why? What’s different if we kill a pack mate and than resolve Etha or Litten tomorrow.

I’m not saying that’s what I want to do because I’m unconvinced on Jormok wolf.

1 Like

well i think the line that u cut out answers this

How does 600 posting make you town. Also Zorvo being unhinged is abnormal. Zorvo is super serious he loses it on me because of this.

The only time I’ve ever seen unhinged Zorvo was i think Valo not sure the game but he was a wolf.

1 Like

Why though… why not just put +1 if you aren’t thinking about the last wolf that much

just trying to help

Fair. Okay I’ll drop it <3

1 Like

This feels vaguely honest.

Zorvo is likely town because he’s behaving in a mostly characteristic fashion, with his paranoia, posts and votes getting increasingly bizarre as time goes on without overplaying it. As far as I can tell, this tell has been mostly historically accurate.

It’s been claimed in the past that Litten got the award due to extenuating circumstances. I think Chloe said it and he agreed.

This is just criticism without being constructive.

I have a no bus meta, just not to Litten’s claimed degree. Achro pointed this out before his death, even.

I have quite literally never seen Zorvo act like this in my life

Fine your analysis is bad Drinks was never in real danger of going over its unlikely there was a bus and wolfs would want to spread their votes with a runaway town wagon.

Is that better for you

And yet you’ve been questioning Littens? Feels weird.

I’m going to bed

1 Like

Should be here for EoD

1 Like

1 Like

Get rekt Zorvo