Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Honestly that’s the weirdest part of the game state is people town reading me when I feel like people should be looking at me more closely
Like sure I’m a villager but lol/Zenon/jor just found me as villager with fairly little effort

i know i’m townie while i don’t know what litten is so obvs i’m biased to keeping what i know alive

i think that i am easier to read than litten is so by that angle i might be better to keep alive

it’s mostly a scale of which people would rather alive, someone who they can read better or someone who can solve the game better

And nothing has happened pretty much today, I don’t think drinks/Etha is w/w

Zenon sus tbh

I never thought that tbh

It’s time

You might be onto something with that

@Jormok wht do you think I’m v?

@Etha why did you town read me and tutuu originally

Like my biggest problem with your slot is all your reads felt like too much information early on as you haven’t elaborated on them
Can you elaborate on some of them?

This is a dangerous perspective if others do not agree on your alignment (and one I feel evils are compelled into holding to an extent). Revealing as town can be beneficial if people then use that to reinforce the reads you made as verifiably coming from a town source.

Early reads*

this one’s gonna take me a lil bit brb

1 Like

wolves never lie

we could always kill lol for the crime of doing nothing

I feel like my thoughts are going to get me executed today and that’s okay

1 Like

Jor has like 300 posts surely you can find sometning wolfy from them
They are also a new/more inexperienced player so if you can’t I think that’s slightly worrying for the type of game we are playing

Honestly if Etha is a wolf both wolves are on their wagon and my wagon is pure but also the way they want to start up a random wagon besides me is weird if they were a wolf

The reason I say this is because we haven’t seen wagon movement so it seems like no one cares

Your wagon is pure because…