Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

he is technically correct that i haven’t actually stated in text how he plays other games, i have given reads on him apart from it

jormok is usually a chaotic player, obvious from one of their first votes being a vote on Merpy (it’s NAI because jormok would do this even if they were both scum)

the way that jormok has been carrying themselves on D2 has felt like it was more organized though and came in with a plan.

wolf leans on me

goes “hehe i hope zenon doesn’t hammer”

after i don’t get turbohammer’d tries to recover some credibility by removing hammer

starts covering his tracks with comedy

i know that jormok is usually chaotic, that is NAI for him, but when his chaoticness is organized in a manner like this it’s usually a bad sign. tbh if he was townie i think his vote would be on merpy right now for the joke

1 Like

unlike me arctic actually invested some points into defense

1 Like

tutuu for the record I have been executed like three times as wolf and probably like thirty times as villager

1 Like

vote on jormok looks towny. slip idea i dont get. why would a wolf know how long night are. i am a town and i dont know how days are half the time

2 Likes

Plan? you think I planed this? People litterally called me out for not having a plan and not wolf reading anyone until I looked into you

I knew I should of kept going on that joke

Etha, You’re great, just not right here.

Right as in correct, you’re great always, lmao

1 Like

also if its a townslip then start a different wagon u got 3 hours. time to kill merpy they are doing the crime of doing nothing chop chop the more time you take the less i will care

See but, Merpy town. Even if I didn’t town read merpy, most do? You’d probably only get Zorvo, lmao.

most poeple are wrong

1 Like

I mean, True, but still.

1 Like

my day will come at some point

and if it doesnt so will your suffering

Zenon, Merpy, and Doodle are like, the town I am most certain on.

lol feels like a cartoon villian that we just let hang out even tho we know he’s evil

4 Likes

This is a good argument too, ughhhh

True, lmao

1 Like

Why can’t this day be easier

i feel bad cause im completely out of sync with the rest of the townies zorvo is the only one i townread here and its not super confident since he was being weird earlier

I’m on “Axe Etha, think about the rest later” train :lilinabop:

1 Like

the problem with having reads is they can be wrong and that’s really scary

2 Likes