Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Jor ur response? A wolf just called you wolf

1 Like

@Arctic awctic is so adowable when heā€™s getting tunneled heā€™s like ā€œHmph! i hate that ur tunnewing me tyutyuu! i am angy with u! we awe no wongew fwiends!!ā€

3 Likes

Etha Jor just eeems like w/w but thatā€™s like what the fuck are they doing if so

3 Likes

fuck, they did? Real shit? wellā€¦ THEY ARE A WOLF! I canā€™t be, lilā€™ olā€™ innocent me? Totally not a wolf. That wolf though? Totally a wolf.

2 Likes

arctic wishes he was an anime teenage girl

1 Like

i am NOT a wolf!! Just look at Jormok, heā€™s literally covered in hair. Werewolf much??

3 Likes

then its probably not w/w lmao

1 Like

Why do you want merpy dead anyway

I may be covered in hair but I blame my genes! I got Texan and Australian in this bitch! Hair is bound to be here ya wolf! Youā€™re just jelly mine is natural and you got yours from lycanthropy!

1 Like

ok guys be productive now

2 Likes

coz merpy talks like a ruthless businesswoman while lol talks like a NEET playing solo Q league ranked all day in his momā€™s basement

4 Likes

1 Like

Purely from this interaction I donā€™t wanna vote Etha anymore, I curse you Litten.

2 Likes

wolfiest of the new players bad entrance good readlist kinda bland but reapec the effort acts like a bot apperantly nai i still dont like it dead from the thread after telling that me and some other mf were sus for not being on eod1

1 Like

God they arenā€™t w/w

2 Likes

im sorry that im too lazy to use proper grammar mom!!!

1 Like

Hey, Etha, wanna mason?

1 Like

i also donā€™t wanna vote jormok emotionally because that was fun but i am gonna leave it parked there still

i wish we could

god they are w/w arenā€™t they

2 Likes