Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

true

i donā€™t

1 Like

oof villagery

where woofs

Drinks, am I doing good? I think I am :)

1 Like

i donā€™t know man why do wolves in games i spec feel way more obvious

2 Likes

are we seriously going to let this person live

3 Likes

this was me subtley calling out drinks for liking things and lurking in chat, donā€™t blow my cover!

1 Like

like sorry arctic i read that it went from one eye straight out from another

what i will say the post you quoted that shit is way too long and i hate it but i think a nerd could also make it

cna u explain what u ar trying to say in caveman terminology

they are being weird about etha?

1 Like

Also, yes. Why? Because Plankton made a song about it.

they havenā€™t really been actively solving today or giving their own stances. their votes are usually piggybacking off of others and you can see this given the amount of times they say ā€œi could see itā€ whenever someone gives sus on someone else, then they made that post about etha/litten which felt like it could be tmi on the etha/litten being v/v, and if this is what they actually thought then why did they make no attempt to like, look anywhere else or change the status quo?

3 Likes

Same tho, is that really your main reasons against both of us?

If so, youā€™re in for a surprise, a new playstyle you havenā€™t discovered!

Youā€™re being so amicable and careful

Arenā€™t you more chaotic when stuff like this happens? You kind of even thrill when people put you in the spotlight and spend time concerned about you being evil

1 Like

iā€™m not using it as a point against you because i donā€™t think you are trying to pretend you are helping (no offence)

2 Likes

We should kill the Australian as they canā€™t fight back and are easily bullied

2 Likes

bro thats the same shit ive been doing

How confident are people on Zenon being v? I feel like my other village reads I have better chance of being accurate on compared to them

1 Like

no itā€™s not
when you pop in you still give reads on people without just sheeping everyone else
you have been off in your own world tunneling merpy

1 Like

I kind of did to be fair

Like I literally brought up that this D2 was feeling too similar to D1 in the sense that I thought the wolves were too comfortable silently lurking and watching as the two hypothetical villager wagons fought against each other until EOD