Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

But you don’t have to be a dick about it, my guy. Just answer the question. Some people have a hard time seeing what you might consider “obvious.” You can’t tell me you’ve never missed something or misunderstood something before.

i’m voting a wolf

Sick of Zenon is mafia but my wagon sitting at 1 come on

Incorrect

2 Likes

VOTE: Litten

Is Zenon, Merpy, Arctic world plausible RN?

i think we might be losing guys

1 Like

Jesus Christ posts like this are so fucking stupid pls stop doing them…

Or mega brain winning!

Watch Etha’s going to flip wolf → people are gonna watch the vote count at some point randomly in D3 → they’re gonna see Etha and I voting Jormok → They’re gonna think we were trying to scapegoat and create a wagon close to EOD even though I hopped on Jormok earlier and for different reasons than Etha who’s just trying to fend off for herself and push me for it, not my concern right now but remember this when it inevitably comes up D3

have you tried voting a wolf

1 Like

We have three wolves on the block it’s all good.
Trust me.

2 Likes

Kill me if the collective town kills a town

Brilliant game play

1 Like

Then let’s win.

CFD’s are fun!!

We voted a villager out last day because no CFD happened.

arctic
zorvo

demisha
doodle
litten

lol
magnus
jormok
drinks
merpy

zenon
etha

zirbo and arctic are the only two i trust

remind me of this post, I’ll back ya up

1 Like

I think both of you could be sooooo

I voted you because you are constantly switching your vote onto people with no communication. You are way too trigger-happy with your votes, and it is hurting town more than it helps. To say that you’re pushing me for the “same reason” is just wrong. Every time I have voted for someone, I have talked it through with them or explained my vote. You can’t falsely compare us like that and call that your argument

1 Like

We are actually in a ticking time bomb if I die today because then wolves kill arctic or tutuu and village probably dies if they can’t sort it out themslebes

3 Likes

i don’t know how this happened but i approve

3 Likes