Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Right and what happens if I vote everyone?

Have I voted a woof?

i know this is a while ago but how did your opinions on lol & litten change?

1 Like

WAIT YOUā€™RE THE ONE PERSON I DONā€™T WANT THAT FROM :sob:

This ignores the entire message Merpy is trying to communicate while also managing to have no substance of its own. :-1:

@Etha you are gonna die whatcha gonna do about that

wolf post

1 Like

be sad :(

and?

Thanā€¦ vote meā€¦ you keep saying this you arenā€™t even voting me you are a wolf

and hope that town remembers my legacy as trying to toss jormok to the snake pit

@wolves please donā€™t kill tutuu we will literally have a muted thread if town loses tutuu (haha theyā€™ll fall for my bait to kill tutuu with this right? or maybe iā€™m mind-gaming them who knows)

2 Likes

lol because Someone mentioned a flaw in my logic (Arctic iirc) and all that. Thought lol bad cause different, forgot lol was wolf last game.

Litten because Achromatic bet. also I said in that day much later that I did not think that anymore even on d1.

1 Like

Does Zenon usually decide whoeber pushes her is a wolf

1 Like

There are three wolves and ten town. You have five positive reads, only two of which youā€™re confident in. Is Syndicate culture typically distrustful?

and tbh i think that my jormok-zorvo connection has substance to it

Iā€™m going to know kindly ask you to stop, please? Youā€™re straight up being kind of a prick, honestly.

i changed my mind itā€™s not demisha

LMAO

No I just said it for fun

ā€œIf I accuse everyone in the room at some point, am I right?ā€ By definition, yes, but your deduction is lacking. Ever heard of the Boy Who Cried Wolf? Respectfully, no one will listen to you or believe you if you constantly accuse people like this

2 Likes