Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Demisha is obv town so am I and I really don’t like how Magnus is entering today but I’ll be accused of omgus for admitting this

1 Like

You called Tutuu evil because she was pushing you without voting you, is that right?

Tutuu was obvious villager

You realize they weren’t the only person jumping on me right?

they were lowering temp on merpy and lol btw

1 Like

poe = process of elimination

it’s a group with the correct number of players (half the number of living players, rounded down) which if it contains all the mafia is enough to win town the game if all of them are killed, hence a winning poe

yeah
i did also say i moved lol down but didnt say anything abuot merpy or zenon but i’ve moved them down today

when I saw Etha die I said in my rolecard something wasn’t right as I was supposed to die and that I may have missed something and then they flipped wolves and my next thought was merpy and lol
I’ll confirm whether this is true or not today but those are the slots I want to look at first, merpy because they tried killing me at eod and lol because wolves had to buss there imo

Zenon is like lock town I never doubted them for a second

2 Likes

There’s no fucking way you actually believe this lol

I could’ve met it rand with a 50% chance of going into today with a dead Litten and an alive wolf.

I’m not suboptimal. If I was gonna bus a wolf i don’t do it in a way that gets me the least cred possible

It’s excessively towny not to let a vote rand

I killed a wolf.

Skill issue.

by the way magnus is town, the guy doesn’t buss and they were the first to call out etha on day 1

1 Like

Nice I play Neon xD

2 Likes

Yes that is right. That is not omgus that is me reading a thread state where people were shading the top poster in the game without voting them which is fucking wolfy Magnus

Is this another way of saying the wolves killed Tutuu to keep me and Lol

What do you mean by “lowering temp”? Are you saying the wolves killed Tutuu to stop us from pushing each other?

Bullshit

1 Like

remind me who was… if you think that it was wolves doing it

Sorry I’m typing on my phone. Still not used to it lol

ok I read eveyrbing I’m going into Kroger now cya nerds

Thanks I was starting to feel like I’m crazy for thinking i made my alignment naked

1 Like

I missed start of day :pensive:
Goodbye to a streak