Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

ArielTailtiu

i feel like lol was bussing really badly there if heā€™s a wolf though like he just kinda voted etha and went afk idk

1 Like

I donā€™t remember all of them but Zorvo was one

So was Litten Iā€™m pretty sure but Litten is town IC lol

Etha and Doodle only seem slightly unaligned with each other off D1 content.
Reading into D2 content is tricky because the kill was between Etha and Litten for a long time so wolves were probably in antispew. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m calling Demisha and Jormok aligned with her off D1.

Yeah, fine.

1 Like

VOTE: Jormok

Thatā€™s fair honestly. It does look suspicious that I wasnā€™t on the Etha push. If I recall correctly, I committed to the other push because I trusted the people who were on the other one, so I just followed along

so a flipped villager and 2 currently alive obvious villagers
nice

Iā€™m going to bed

1 Like

No.

1 Like

I hate this fucking game

I know Iā€™m town

And I know the treatment of me was not fucking towny

Iā€™m not stupid

zenon Iā€™m in Kroger but :heart:

And i know i killed a wolf the person pushing me died instead of a fucking IC and now nobody but Litten is calling me town despite it being obvious

So like what am I supposed to think?

Nobody likes letting the votes rand and when either one of them died everyone wouldā€™ve looked at Littenā€™s voters. You said you were going to push Tutuu today, but from my perspective it looks like your slot and Doodleā€™s slot were the least villagery at the time, and you were pushing the hardest next to Arctic.

Actual footage of me after the flip because I was happy I did something right for the first time in over a month

Actual footage of me right now reading this day start

1 Like

i donā€™t necessarily think youā€™re mafia youā€™re just not in my ā€œgroup of 6 villagers i need to win the gameā€

1 Like

What is Kroger?

False wolfs love letting votes rand lol

I was not the wolfiest Litten voter Iā€™m not stupid Magnus i know how to wolf Iā€™m very good at it. This ainā€™t it.

There is no chance.

I should be

Kroger is a grocery store

1 Like