Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

i feel like jormok is still probably a wolf

Anyways I was never gonna die so Iā€™m not gonna say Iā€™m alive for being wrong

Demisha is still town

Doodle is not town core anymore for me but still town lean

Arctic is still town

Cool chill cool cool

1 Like

Alright so I just wanna say I went nuts last EoD and donā€™t know why.
Like I should have stayed on Etha I was just way too unsure.

I also pushed Etha initially but I was scrambled with so many other potential players being wolves I didnā€™t know who I should go with.
Litten pushing Etha with me was great.

Then I kinda just went everywhere after that because I didnā€™t want to vote a town member.
Well Jorm is probably town and I voted that dude twice EODā€™s.

@merpy
@doodle

I Wanna apologize for being a lunatic, sorry.

Now that a wolf died though I can get more serious because I unlocked a world.
I wanna try and not be like that again, If you donā€™t want me to be crazy fun Iā€™ll try and be more focus serious.
And honestly tbh now that Etha died Iā€™m a little bit more calm.
If we would have hammered Etha earlier I would have been a god according to I think Tutuu.

1 Like

Merpy also still town

Magnus is also always town.

They voted Etha BOTH EODā€™s.

1 Like

Agreed

when etha nearly got hammered halfway through the day she gave that wallpost with all those reads and then her and jormok had a bunch of overblown interactions, i feel like she knew she was going to die and spent the day setting up for that distancing from partners so iā€™m kind of assuming at least one is in the people she was wolfreading (drinks, jormok)

Apple Jack pop tarts should be a crime

Based

Why are you wolfing

Dunno if actual wolf or 4th wolf but you defs woofin

Yes I pointed out at the time how bad it looked and I will not vote anywhere but Jormok today

My old account was also named Neon xD

1 Like

gn queen, enjoy the comfort beds town has :nodd:

I generally disagree because it doesnā€™t really do anything for evil unless they desperately need a certain misexe because it doesnā€™t really garner goodwill if theyā€™re online at EOD and vote off-wagon, and anyone jumping onto a wolf flip at the literal last second to break said tie would be a safer alternative. If Litten died yesterday off rand and flipped green, Etha would still die today wouldnā€™t she?

Aside from Tutuu, who do you think was?
We could count Zorvo since he was around at EOD and didnā€™t break the tie I suppose.

I will not move off Jormok even if Iā€™m top wagon and can self pres elsewhere.

I will move off jormok to save Demisha though but thatā€™s it else wise Iā€™m locked and I would hammer and end day if I could

2 Likes

Why is Jormok town lean

I should bother actually doing thisā€¦

1 Like

me not dying is a good look for demisha i guess? probably depends who the second wolf is but i think killing me and tutuu achieves more or less the same thing depending on what our reads were

1 Like

The threadā€™s treatment of Demisha feels odd. I think she was suspicious before and doesnā€™t look better in hindsight, going from shutting down Ethaā€™s wagon D1 to strongly advocating for her demise.

1 Like