Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

I’m intimidated!

i’m playing rain code rn so i’ll be able to deduce every wolf by the end of the day

if i don’t then lynch me obvs

2 Likes

i was just gonna say that i gut scumread this especially after they dipped but im seeing them writing a new post right as i was writing this and it looks fine so nvm

Excellent I am playing through the second AI game before getting Rain Code so we are detectives together.

You are my mason buddy for the day, let’s solve some crimes.

1 Like

So what I’m reading is vote Etha until she solves every single wolf in the game

1 Like

wonderful news, we shall solve this case

correct

1 Like

i was happy to rand town because like. i prefer playing town. but i did think about this and the fact i don’t know anyone here means my reads are probably not going to be very good. and then i realized if i was mafia i would have the perfect excuse to kill a bunch of villagers and like… just nightkill you and litten and get away with it fairly easily.

this is all hypothetical btw, i’m a villager trust me

1 Like

VOTE: Etha

Bet, that’s a plan I can get on board with

Well if you nightkill me n1 then litten is cleared because litten and I have a dick measuring contest where as scum he isnt allowed to n1 me.

1 Like

what about the second post stood out to you as ‘fine’ in your opinion?

1 Like

This deserves a vote I think. VOTE: Achro Not 100% set on Achro being a wolf yet, but this part of his wallpost is ringing alarm bells in my mind. After all, he learned last game that he does not have a godread on my wolfgame at all. It’s unnerving to see here that if he’s a villager, he learned nothing from last game. I expectdd better from you Achro.

There’s two different worlds I can see the possibility of.

1: Achro is a wolf that wants to pocket me.
2: Achro is claiming his godread on me is still intact to see how I react to him saying that it is.

He’s a skilled enough player to have realized he can’t read my wolfgame nearly as well as he thought he could after all.

I practically have a godread on Zenon too so I’m not worried about her slot right now.

Zorvo likely town.

We will.

Nope but thanks for the compliment. Arctic gets a townlean from me here. His paranoia feels real.

1 Like

The only thing I’m reading is my own posts. Multiple times. Then deleting them and writing a new one.

“im intimidated” + checking that they joined the site 3 days ago and giving off the vibes of a new-ish mafia player (could be wrong) made me feel like they probably wouldnt just admit to being intimidated as mafia here. so i probably townread it but im thinking about it more

1 Like

@Drinks
I also play master duel and I can confirm to everyone your telling the truth about it, even though I doubt people thought you were lying.

Hmm.

Want a bet then?
Whoever is removed from realm of living first, gets to chose the avatar of other person for a month.
Anything goes, kill, lynches, weird gambits etc. Tho that would require self-kill, lol

Ain’t no shot you just quoted my copy pasta instead of the OG post :skull:

5 Likes

hey doodle how long have u been playing mafia for?

Fuck that is interesting, I’ll budge.

VOTE: Achro

1 Like

Nah sorry to say Leafia I think you’re still very polarized, I just didn’t backread you at all until day 4.

Also Zorvo we’ve talked about this. You don’t kill Achro until Achro has a chance to die n1 it’s only polite.