Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Sorry if im wrong but i find this post scummy

It reads to me as you telling to leafia “do u want us to waste time? Argue back n forth? U dont want that, do u? U dont want me voting u. So back off”

I dont get the feeling that inquiring leafias alignment was your primary objective when making the post, i felt like getting leafia to think you voting her isnt a good idea was your primary objective

I do behavior and emotional reads. I’m fucking good at them. I read things nobody else does. I’m good at it.

2 Likes

@Achromatic what do u think of this line of thought (im asking achro as he shares my concerns with litten)

VOTE: litten

1 Like

I also do things in ways that are different and good at it.

Me and you both have good methods.

To tell you what i think about it.

1 Like

Before I dip let’s get juicy!

VOTE: Litten

i played with you like 3 times and im not gonna lie the only game i remember you was the last game where ur reads were bad and u ragequit after clashing with zorvo

all i remember from you otherwise is that you like posting anime gifs, spam a lot of stuff and usually widely townread

3 Likes

Litten rings off to me tbh

Like massively so from my experience with him.

So time to poke

Yup. Very first time he misread me.

Sounds fun, but I don’t think we’d be arguing. After all, I’m fine with being exed D1 if I think it’ll help catch the wolves.

good work then but ur still towny get owned

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

dont take it in a bad way btw my memory is ass

like if u asked me to tell you something about litten’s play i could tell you nothing other than i think they have a good reputation

Leafia
Zorvo
Magnus
lol
Zenon
Achro
Donut (intimidated person so sorry difficult name to remember)

Is my towncore in no particular order. I scumread Kitten. I gut scumread Demisha. Out of the active posters i haven’t found Awctic as town. I don’t believe anyone else found him as town yet too. Which might be concerning considering his activity

im pretty sure most people townread arctic no? idk where you got this information

The reason why I’m always on different sides of PoE players than majority of town is because of how I read the game.

I’m not always right coughSillykitty

But I’m very very good at them overall look at things like ValoFM in my first game here where I read…I think it was Bellatrix right when all of town was pushing her.

Or that recent game with Achro and Leafia where I found Eliza town correctly when people wanted to push her.

1 Like

I didnt see anyone

i dont townread him but thats becasue i cant read him im just gonna hope either he or i die at some point so i dont have to deal with it

2 Likes

This is an unfair interpretation of my play and incorrect. Also I never rage quit lol I played until I got killed.

My reads were not amazing but I was correct on

Kiiruma and Kanave when you all were trying to kill them. Miss me with your disingenuous interpretation of my play…

1 Like