Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

I don’t want to believe this so bad but it’s hard to ignore this fuck

How do you figure?

1 Like

I explained it a bit, I can give ya a run down if ya want?

Arctic (2): Zorvo, Jormok
Jormok (1): Zenon
Drinks (1): lol

Not Voting (7): Doodleshy, Arctic, Magnus, Litten, MerpyDerpy, Drinks, Demisha

anyone got a run down of what tutuu was saying before death or will i have to look for myself

zorvo lazy ass still didnt do his notes

2 Likes

Preflipping more or less means “deciding someone is Town / Mafia and acting accordingly, before they actually die”. I’m not talking about your “guilt” post.

Unless you didn’t say Etha’s name in that post, I’m apparently making it up in my head.

1 Like

@Zenon.

Achromatic (Multiple Posts)
Tutuu (Repost)
2 Likes

Why do you think Zorvo is never evil?

do you think theres a possibility tutuu was killed so they wouldnt defend arctic? or did litten townread arctic as well and there’s a different reason

since as far as my opinion goes litten is the default kill and wolves went out of standart

I… kinda think it’s just lol and drinks

1 Like

VOTE: lol

what do you think my strategy is if i am wolf with drinks?

me, a busser, decided to point out both drinks and etha as the people to kill starting day 2 and voting them. how is that supposed to work for me

if u have damning evidence please show your work

I’m gonna do a quick comparison of like everyone I can but Achro didn’t give me a rainbow…

Drinks - Achro kill / Tutuu lower PoE
Zorvo - Achro not wolf / tutuu lock town
Jormok - Achro not wolf / Tutuu mid PoE
Arctic - Achro probs not wolf / Tutuu top town
Zenon - Achro no read but don’t tunnel / Tutuu bottom PoE
Merpy - Achro town / Tutuu lower PoE
Doodle - Achro town / Tutuu town
Lol - Achro kill / Tutuu upper PoE

Achro at least one wolf in lol drinks etha magnus

So like…Drinks looks really bad
Zorvo looks fire
Jormok looks good ish
Arctic looks good
I look bad but I know I’m town
Merpy looks mid
Doodle looks fire
Lol looks really bad

Now wolfs can also kill to lock in reads but I don’t think like Doodle or Merpy do that here and I don’t think Jormok kills Achro and I think if any wolf is going to kill people to lock in town reads it is going to be Zorvo or Arctic but the thing is nobody has been using the town reads to try to look better.

I’d almost say kill through Lol Drinks Me than maybe like Jormok Demi and Merpy

But honestly I’ve can town reading Doodle anyways and they looks fire off these kills so I’m just going to blind lock the read in again.

Meh I’m not a sheep but I do think that killing through Lol Drinks and me in any order kills one and I’m happy to just do that.

I also no longer feel as confident in Jormok but I’m not oppposed to that but I do think we need to stop tinfoiling people like Doodle right now. Tutuu and Achro are way too good and we shouldn’t be completely ignoring them and doing our own things.

Oh and Achro was dead right on both Leafia and Tutuu so… yeah.

2 Likes

And to explain why I put Demi here is solely because she doesn’t exist in Achros reads list but actually Tutuu has her really high so…meh

I still hard lock town her so

If your paired with Drinks and Etha with how they’ve been playing and the constant attention on them the only way you get deep and have a chance is by looking good off their flips

I think there’s guaranteed one in you and Drinks but

VOTE: Drinks

Actually think this is the better place to start

I’m gonna continue hard locking my town core of Demi, Doodle, Merpy, Arctic and probs add Zorvo too

I won’t reeval till FX

I don’t know what a game winning town core is but I think that’s pretty close.

as far as it goes for achro im pretty sure he thinks im null and just asked to kill me becsuse i am pushing on his townread

cause if he scumread me u would hear a lot more about it

but thank you for giving good reasoning

1 Like

Sometimes I’m smart. I’m also aware I look awful and probably need to die at some point so I’m not even gonna put myself in my own town core.

zorvo has wolfcased me so i’m a villager

4 Likes