Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

i think i have better odds asking drinks or etha to kill me in that scenario because im like the worst person to gain any credit for pushing on mafia even if its both of them but i understand it

SPF told me once that to win you should make like an execution pool of how ever many exes you have to get to FX and find enough town reads to fill that gap while including yourself in the execution pool

Iā€™m not wording it right but thatā€™s the gist of it

Itā€™s 9 v 2

So we have 3 exes to FX bleh

Execution pool of me Drinks and Lol

Ehā€¦ Iā€™m not confident enough in my reads on everyone else especially Jormok and Magnus but they are apparently meta cleared too but this is actually goodā€¦

Oh also Litten is town core totally forgot.

If Iā€™m right and thereā€™s exactly one in Drinks Lol I think itā€™s Drinks and we can add Jormok to the execution pool since we will have another kill

So Iā€™m gonna say Drinks > Lol > Me > Jormok is game winning

i wolfcased etha on day 1 before anyone really suspected them and i told achro he was misclearing her

that should be enough for you to stop tinfoiling me because i donā€™t buss (probably not in the litten level of not bussing but more the magnus level)

i recognize you may be wary to trust this. thatā€™s okay though. i didnā€™t vote etha at all yesterday because every time i wanted to it would have placed her into hammer range and i didnā€™t want to end the day early, and admittedly i fucked up at eod. but if my plan were to townside that day by telling tutuu litten was probably town and saying to kill etha, it seems counterproductive to throw away all my towncred at eod by trying to kill litten

3 Likes

ive still yet to figure out why doodle is town so i csnt put them anywhere new towncore but if i had one it would be litten/magnus/jormok/demisha with emphasis on jormok/demisha since they have had a lot of suspicion on them as long as mafia dont sneak in a linch on them we are good to go

Who is this at

whoever thinks iā€™m mafia

i havenā€™t really read the posts but i saw zorvo cased me and iā€™m being voted

Iā€™m way too confident and when Iā€™m confident Iā€™m usually wrong but I legit think we just kill Drinks and than me Lol Jormok in any order

mood

dont touch the boy jormok

w/w

1 Like

w/w

2 Likes

I was tinfoiling you but upon this thing I just did I think youā€™re forever lock clear till FX when I tinfoik everyone and spend all night deciding who Iā€™m gonna snap vote.

1 Like

Anyways kill Drinks

I threw up 3 times and left work so imma try to like stop feeling like shit wish me luck

2 Likes

good luck drink some milk and take a nap

That would make both EOD chaos entirely town-led.

Traditional FoL game play tbh

1 Like

Zorvo was townread by both for the same reason about him being in his town meta, not off clearing associations or anything. Just for the record.