Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Arctic wagon very bad no good

so was that the plan then? both of you vote on etha and try to push the idea that they werenā€™t bussed despite it being the most bussable slot in a mountainous game of all things?

forgive me if youā€™re a villager but your posts really confirm my suspicions with you two

no you donā€™t

Zorvo overtook your post count in Lackadaisy.

But he completely ignored Etha yesterday even though they were a point of contention in the thread, until I pointed out that he keeps giving meta reads on people like doodle and merpy but he hadnā€™t mentioned Etha at all, and my asking of him about this is what precipitated him deciding to wolfread Etha extremely confidently from meta even though he justā€¦ didnā€™t talk about this at all before

maybe it wasnā€™t meta, but point still stands, he just didnā€™t really talk about her much before then

i play naked as well

1 Like

yes, thatā€™s why this comparison with Merpy is asinine, because I was familiar with what would get Phraze townread and I could help them with that, but this idea that I am getting Merpy to post things in line with their town meta despite never playing with them before is ???

anyway, you said merpy does have town and scum tells, can you elaborate on what those are? your townread of them seems pretty vague even though it seems to be strong

Probs I didnā€™t really high post there lol

thatā€™s what your plan in wolf chat was yeah but it didnā€™t really work

Yep thatā€™s what i meant

Thanks phone

1 Like

omg ive been caught

1 Like

absolutely owned by arctic i cant believe he caught me and jormok

2 Likes

zirbo is doing the thing where you decide what someoneā€™s alignment is before you read their posts and then you pick out all of the posts to confirm your suspicion. i could do this about anyone in the game and probably convince you they are mafia if i wanted to do that. the point is heā€™s just ignoring the stuff that makes me not mafia, like casing etha on day 1, townsiding for most of yesterday, having unpartnered interactions with etha, etc. heā€™s not a wolf for it but heā€™s wrong. he also canā€™t read me and is plagued by ego in every game weā€™re in together given how i swept him as mafia in the other mountainous game he brought up.

2 Likes

drinks could be a hit because their content isnā€™t great but there are quite a few strange things for this to be the case

etha completely forgot that they were wolves together in the danganronpa invitational, i feel like this would have been brought up in wolf chat about how it was funny they randed wolf together again or something, but drinks literally had to remind them in the thread that they were mafia together after etha said they had never seen drinks as a wolf

and if drinks is mafia, on day 1 etha really decided to post about how they suspect leafia and zorvo are aligned, and give reasons to suspect leafia, but then start a wagon on drinks on day 1 before anyone even suspected either of them. this point is weaker but like. why. especially when you look at her reasoning which is the next point

the way etha has been pushing drinks does not look like a buss - the main reason sheā€™s been giving is that ā€œwe need to resolve drinks because they wonā€™t post more and we wonā€™t be able to figure them out down the lineā€ which is basically a policy elimination

now i half want to throw all of this out the window because yesterday drinks accused litten of bussing etha and they didnā€™t even end with their vote on etha (???), but the fact they were on jormok instead of the counterwagon is already a better look, because i feel like in most cases wolves here either buss etha or try to save her by voting the counterwagon, notā€¦ voting jormok which achieves basically nothing

i wouldnā€™t hate to see them die but iā€™d rather kill jormok first

1 Like

wait nvm they were voting etha, i got them confused with demisha i guess

Poor wittle arcy. I thought you did the impossible.

1 Like

lol drinks jormok is never three villagers right

if one wolf is bussing, and they were the earlier votes, why wouldnā€™t both be bussing

@lol why do you keep just syaing iā€™m null whenver someone mentions me, why donā€™t you think iā€™m mafia if iā€™m trying to kill you and your townread and wolfsided both eods lol

i just remember that my hero academia game where i was pushing you and you pushed back on me and we were v/v, in the wild west game you did the same thing

maybe you just recognize that you canā€™t read me reliably from this metric after those games but itā€™s still a bit weird