Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

:thinking:

Rule of 3 and Arctic Coach?

Perhaps Arctic just based his read from that idk

because i don’t want the day to end early regardless of whether i think a slot is mafia or not. the litten wagon completely died at that point and i know tutuu felt like she was being ignored and everyone was against her so i joined her on the wagon out of solidarity, planning to move later until i actually started suspecting litten

1 Like

So the need to join the wagon was for Tutuu?

yeah basically

@Jormok you said you’ve cleared everyone except me, which must mean you’re pretty confident i’m a wolf right?

i think we should make you king today. if you’re wrong on me you’ll have to die tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue:

:confused:

XD I also said this.

Lol

@Arctic

Thing is, you can’t use the accusation of Etha day 1 as a defence because almost everyone and their mom accused Etha.
Etha was on the verge to die if not yesterday, today.
She could have even died Day 1, you can have switched over to Etha, but you didn’t.

Does Arctic say this as woof?

I mean Etha said she would be fine to die but idk man this is Arctic.

Eh.

VOTE: Atlas

i think the timing is what’s relevant. no one had said anything about etha apart from magnus, who only gave a brief suspicion of “their posts feel like they are floating”. then i came and made this post:

I don’t think I have ever spoken about a partner like this and I don’t think I ever will, at least not on day 1… before anyone has even really suspected them

you saw how i treated my partners in the other mountainous game. i townread both of them for utter bullshit that probably wasn’t even alignment indicative, and mostly ignored when they were suspected, until lylo when I had to include molly in my poe but I still just ignored her lol

1 Like

Alright, well I’ll ask you something Arctic

Why does Jorm and Lol kill Tutuu over Litten?

because tutuu started suspecting lol at eod

I was also backing up lol, plus Jorm and Lol were in their upper PoE if I recall correctly.

Tutuu wasn’t dangering them to the point they HAD to kill them last night.

Why not kill Litten and then Tutuu?

Like you aren’t even considering a Zenon/Merpy team?

Or suspecting one of them to be aligned with an orange.

Orange as In Orange color name In Tutuu’s reads.

Your just being so confident Drinks/Lol/Jorm contain 1.

When this is a vanilla game where anything is possible.