Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

what advantage is there to killing litten over tutuu

the entire game had tutuu locked as town and the entire game would have litten locked as town after etha’s flip because of his meta. they just kill whoever is more of a threat to their team with their reads. and litten’s reads weren’t obvious at all, i don’t know what he even thought about lol yesterday.

i am going to reread both of them today but as far as i can tell there isn’t an actual wolf case against them. like tell me why they are a wolf, not why they could be a wolf?

i mean i’m confident in my reads right now, yes. that could easily change when i look into things more but i think it’s pretty logical to me to assume that etha was pushing against at least one of her partners otherwise the wolfteam let a wolf die yesterday without even trying to make any of their team look better from it

Why was Vulgard a wolf in that game you had with them where they were a wolf?

what game are you even talking about
why is this relevant

You never figured them out.

I think I never did as well but I don’t remember.

well that jab was extremely uncalled for but it’s not even accurate given that i did in fact say he was mafia on the day before i died lmao

1 Like

My point is all a wolf has to go for this game is Socials.

If they give no reason to wolf read them that’s good.

Also Tutuu would have probably wolf cased Zenon.

if someone is a wolf there is going to be a way of finding it. that is literally how this game works

every time you do badly in these games it’s because you start getting hung up on who you think could be a wolf rather than who actually is a wolf. i could be a wolf, anyone could be a wolf, but why are they a wolf? i would like you to think about this for merpy because as far as i can tell you’ve only preflipped them as w/w with me but haven’t given a real reason to suspect them outside of this. i need to walk my dog but i’ll look over merpy’s iso as well later

2 Likes

It wasn’t to target you though.
It’s to say that wolves can not be wolfy.

Right there is, don’t get me wrong:

There is a way.

But sometimes for some wolves, looking for “wolfy” stuff isn’t the move to catch them.

Right.

Well as I said I don’t think it’s lol and it would be odd Etha tried going for a OMGUS Buss on their own teammate, that’s why I’m not buying it’s Jorm.

Work with me here.

I don’t wanna go lol executed.
I really not buying its Jorm, hard to think.

If Drinks is mafia that means wolves were always in danger day 1 and I don’t think this game or most games are gonna be like that.

I’ll be honest.
There MIGHT be something in their ISO that can be wolfy but like if they are a wolf they are probably be coached.

As Jorm said, meta wise Merpy is town.

Jorm found Etha meta wise.

It was a meta thing.

@Arctic

You pushed Leafia, was Villager
You pushed Litten, obvious villager
Now you’re pushing Jorm.

What is different here compared to your last two pushes?

that’s nice
i do
saying i think it’s x or i don’t think it’s y isn’t going to help us get anywhere, i can do it too!

she didn’t have a choice
she locked herself into scumreading him and said if she could she would wagon him she would, so when i offered to start a wagon on him she couldn’t just be like “uhh well actually nah i don’t wanna vote him anymore” because that’d be outting

i don’t think it’s drinks but this is bad logic, sometimes the game is just easy

i don’t actually think it was, this was the wall where he first scumread her

lol gtfo
you were voting him for most of the day phase, i was arguing against his death for most of the day phase but then wanted him dead at eod. he wasn’t obvious at all until after the etha flip

i have no idea what you want me to say to this. the fact jormok is a wolf? what a dumb question

Have you read what I quoted of Zorvo abt Arctic before going to sleep yesterday

1 Like

Fair enough, I’ll read your ISO in a bit and I’m sure halfway through I’ll realize this is true then