Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Why are you saying this like one of us has to be their partner if they flip wolf?

Idk, vote lol and find out.

Maybe I missed messages, but why are we voting Lol over Drinks? Lolā€™s weird behavior has been chalked up to their townie behavior, but last time I checked, there was no excuse for Drinkā€™s behavior. (Itā€™s very possible that I didnā€™t see this push happen because I havenā€™t been at my PC for like whole evening)

Whoā€™s more townie, Jorm or Lol?

Iā€™m not going to blindly follow along until I understand why weā€™re voting Lol. Sorry. Iā€™m willing to talk about it though!

Thatā€™s fine but respond to my question please!

I trust Jormok a lot more. Itā€™s a mix of bias (knowing them) and just trusting them more. Jormok has been a lot nicer to me this game, so Iā€™m just inclined to trust them more. I subconsciously distrust those who distrust me, so I think Lol is more likely to be evil.

I feel like youā€™re setting me up though. I feel like if Iā€™m wrong about one of these 2, youā€™re going to burn me at the stake. I canā€™t say for certain if there is a wolf between these 2 or not

1 Like

i donā€™t think iā€™ve ever played a game with you where i was mafia

itā€™s kind of important to figuring out the game

why not? all you have to do is say who you want to die, and youā€™re pretty sure iā€™m mafia?

1 Like

so has etha never misread you in any social deduction game? i donā€™t understand why her misreading you in this game gave you the confidence to say she was definitely mafia

1 Like

Hmm
Alright.

I was gonna ask for a readslist but you actually have lol below Jorm.

@Arctic

Care to talk with Merpy about them?

They didnā€™t talk back about your solve before but you should know Merpy believes both lol and Jorm to be town.

iā€™m backreading and then going to bed, idk what u are talking about here

I think your misunderstanding Jorm here Arctic.

Jorm isnā€™t saying heā€™s confident youā€™re a wolf.

He is saying you are the only one in his PoE he is left with because he has reason to town read everyone else.

1 Like

Merpyā€™s reads.
Specially on Jorm and Lol.

Setting you up how?

For a lol wolf flip, yeah basically

Pretty sure if they are wolf itā€™s with you

@Arctic

Wanna vote Lol instead of Jorm since you think both are wolves, so does it matter to you?

Honestly Iā€™m pretty sure Jorm is town though.

Been vibing the fuck out with that dude.