Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

FUCK YEAH!

everyone except me townread u already regardless i was the last to the party i think

Nah, Zenon wolf reads me.

Unless they changed it recently.

im pretty sure its just cause they dont like u

Nonsense.

Thatā€™s not true.

@Zenon Help!

1 Like

cause everytime i hear them push you its something about policy

unless i missed a serious push

No they are saying that they always feel Iā€™m wolfy every game.

1 Like

Arctic did you do it

arctic is a sleepy boy let him sleep

1 Like

Iā€™m still reading their posts but I donā€™t really understand why they are a wolf except maybe some things that can be construed as TMI

this vote tied etha with leafia on day 1

Everyone who knows merpy (including the dead wolf, who was TMIā€™ing a bunch of stuff) has said merpy is town and I donā€™t really see any issues in their iso, and mostly just towny things + their mindset seems pretty consistent with the way they are making reads

iā€™d rather kill lol / jormok / drinks rn

btw about zenon i havenā€™t really looked into her today cuz 900 post iso and if sheā€™s a wolf this is a feelsbad moment but ike idk what im going to do about it cuz there isnā€™t really a wolfcase against them either

i guess in f5 if zenon and demisha are both alive itā€™s probably 1 or both of them (prob just 1 though)

2 Likes

I also doubt a wolf bothers trying to push paranoia on litten today cuz the other wolf probably just says they are locked town by meta or something

I want you to be correct on lol and Jor because if you are it makes this look badass

but idt jor is rlly wolfy from the posts Iā€™ve read maybe Iā€™ll change mind when I open up their iso and actually look more than five secs

gmorning whoā€™s the vote today and why

who do you want to vote

I feel like merpy asking magnus who they should vote on day 2 probably always makes them town given what they were saying earlier today about magnus

1 Like

and the way they kept owning zorvo was also villagery and had chad energy