Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Day 3 Votecount

lol (2): Litten, Doodleshy
MerpyDerpy (2): Zorvo, lol
Drinks (1): Zenon
Arctic (1): Jormok
Jormok (1): Magnus

Not Voting (4): Arctic, MerpyDerpy, Drinks, Demisha

i feel like iā€™m on a timer to vote out a wolf before everyone just decides to kill me for the crime of being wrong

Where is the day timer? For some reason, it isnā€™t there for me

they probably forgot to enable the auto threadlock but it should be in just over 3 hours

1 Like

arctic
litten
magnus
doodle
zirbo
merpy

zenon
demisha
drinks
lol
jormok

reasonably confident this wins but i probably need to find another not-me villager in case people decide to paranoia kill me on day 5 or something

tfw 3 players who have no bus metas rand town in a mountainous game

this is why wolves should have just voted out litten yesterday instead of fucking around like they could have probably MLā€™ed me after etha died at some point

1 Like

if I die kill arctic btw
not because I think heā€™s a wolf I just find it funny

2 Likes

i guess if we miss today iā€™ll revisit doodle but theyā€™ve just felt extremely villagery all game on tone especially at eods when i can feel the ā€œwhat the fuck is this gameā€ energy and they had unpartnered interactions with etha but i guess those shouldnā€™t really be clearing

I think Jorm is a miss, can we go back to Arctic or can I stay on Merpy?

Iā€™m always executing Merpy over Doodle.

whatā€™s wrong with killing lol

Seems town.

thatā€™s helpful

More helpful then you not even bothering to look at their recent posts and my conversation with them.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Zorvo, what are your thoughts on Drinks? I canā€™t help but notice you missed my question (whether it was intentional or not)

iā€™ve just explained why merpy is town, everyone who knows them including your best mate jormok thinks they are in their town meta and the way etha spoke about them seems more likely to be TMI + their treatment of magnus and wanting to sheep their vote because they trust him on etha seems just town. you seem to have ignored all this so two can play this game

the thing is there are actual logical reasons for jormok to be a wolf, even moreso than lol who we are mainly shrugyeeting because heā€™s a busser and hasnā€™t really done anything, but you just donā€™t want to see this

demishaā€™s ā€œwho are we votingā€ disappears does not inspire confidence

It does feel like Zorvo is hard pushing me and ignoring how my friends have said Iā€™m town. Does this make Zorvo wolf? Idk, but it is definitely suspicious