Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

it doesn’t, he’s still town and we just have to deal with him until wolves kill him but if he keeps this up wolves will probably never kill him so i guess in that case it’s until he loses us the game or something

1 Like

@MerpyDerpy these are my reasons for thinking it’s less likely to be drinks, what do you think about this

although ignore this part cuz they were voting etha i just had a brainfart

Arctic ima do it
Ima read JOR’s posts

1 Like

Jor hasn’t done a lot recently which is weird

tbf there’s been less than 1k posts today after we had like 3k each other day

1 Like

This could’ve been done intentionally to cover the fact that they’re partners. I doubt they played that 4D chess though.

This is something I agree with you on. It does look like Drinks could be town from this. The only thing that scares me though is that if Drinks isn’t wolf, who is? The only other person I felt like was wolf was Lol because Zorvo and (I think) some other people hard vouched for them (similar to how people vouched for me).

lol / jormok / demisha
maybe zenon

This is why I haven’t rlly considered those who voted Etha as clear. Unless I’m remembering wrong, Etha was being pressured a lot before they got voted, so I think it is likely that the wolves planned it

I’m gonna be kinda disappointed if it is Lol because I read them like a book, but then I got swayed out of thinking it was them because it felt like ppl were vouching for them

1 Like

Who do you think are the wolves rn?

After thinking about it, has Lol ever addressed the fact that people trust me? Lol has said they distrust me because of their own reasons, but they never addressed the people who said they trusted me (similar to Zorvo). It’s possible that I missed it, but it does feel odd

If I trust my gut and not the reads of others, I think Lol is a wolf. However, it’s in my best interest if I trust the people who know Lol more.

Drinks is a big suspect of mine, but Arctic has brought up some good points. Drinks is a wolf for the time being since I have no other suspects, but I really am unsure.

I don’t know anymore ;-;

I trust in you to bag a wolf. Vote for who you think is a wolf here.

Also, I just noticed this. When did you start distrusting Demi?

This is like my first mafia game. I’m not the underdog of this story ;-;

Do it I believe in you!

2 Likes

Arctic and Magnus, do you think that Lol is a good vote? What are your guys’ thoughts on Lol this game?

1 Like

yesterday

(click to this post then read demisha posts around this time)

then also

although less relevant now since we know it wasn’t TMI cuz etha was a wolf

and today i feel like they dropped off but p much everyone dropped off except like you and zirbo so idk

he’s a good vote yeah but i don’t actually have a wolfcase against him like i do for jormok