Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Must protect

i suppose a wolf could say that to justify being alive. but iā€™m answering his question honestly lol, like i know iā€™m town, the reason why iā€™m alive is because i can be mislynched. iā€™m not saying this makes me town to you, but this is why i am alive over litten and tutuu who were obvious town and also better players

1 Like

why are you still so sure on me being town? i donā€™t understand

if youā€™re incapable of talking to me without belittling me and bringing up how bad i am at the game at every opportunity then iā€™d prefer if you just didnā€™t talk to me. if you think iā€™m wrong and useless then go and find the wolves yourself. i only have 1 vote, iā€™m sure you can convince everyone else.

2 Likes

your only redeeming quality is that youā€™re obviously town but sometimes you just need to sit in the corner and be quiet

1 Like

zenon doubters in shambles

hey look itā€™s non-budget achro who wrote this

this ā€œlieā€ literally means nothing like even if sheā€™s a wolf wolves donā€™t usually just blatantly lie about verifiable information lol (she also isnā€™t lying anyway)

but iā€™m glad all of this happened because you both made yourselves obvious town in the process (zirbo more than zenon but still both)

doodleshy
demisha
lol
drinks

both wolves in here i have solved the game

VOTE: drinks

bye

1 Like

They continue to doubt

I cri

Day 4 Vote Count

Drinks (2): Zenon, Arctic
Arctic (1): lol
Atlas (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (5): Doodleshy, Demisha, Magnus, MerpyDerpy, Drinks

There was not an update report like I was hoping for.

I question whether or not this contradiction is even alignment indicative.

I certainly wanted Etha to die on the second day. I didnā€™t vote her immediately because it wasnā€™t helpful for wagonomics, and later because it risked ending the day earlier, but I plainly wanted her dead from the words I was saying.

In this world it would make the most sense to be Lol.

This entire interaction is obviously unaligned, but in conjunction with Zenonā€™s self-vote and earlier wagon switchesā€¦ Iā€™m kinda concerned about Zorvo still having zero doubts here.

1 Like

Itā€™s a guarantee.