Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

This is my 2nd year lol

Huh?
What votes on me?
What is he going against he isnā€™t directly wrong if he is saying what Zenon explained what their view of open wolfing is.

and hopefully noy your last

like i said voting me is always an option

inputting my legacy in is only good for me assuming im right

@lol
will turn you into a real woman

Joking

You know what team would fuck us over probably

Demi/Magnus

Day 4 Vote Count

Arctic (2): lol, Doodleshy
Zenon (2): Kiiruma, Zorvo
Zorvo (1): Zenon

Not Voting (4): Magnus, MerpyDerpy, Arctic, Demisha

Idk. I assumed that Lol was saying you were wolf :woman_shrugging:

I could say the same about you that literally applies to any post in any game

He posted something that imo was pretty reasonable

Zorvo is slightly towny.
I think him wanting me to work with him feelsā€¦ real?
Could be him being wolf and trying to throw me off the scent but for now giving benefit of the doubt

Tbh then they said theyā€™re voting Zenon out of her interactions being the weirdest with Etha but I vividly recall Zenon being down to Etha more than once before so Iā€™m not as confident on Kiiruma anymore

1 Like

@Kiiruma welcome to the game.

1 Like

i donā€™t really wolfread lolā€™s recent posts tbh

i donā€™t understand why people are clearing the kiiruma slot for his posts today. he came in and made association reads from the dead wolf - that is like, the easiest thing to do as mafia. and his solving is a bunch of groupings based on spew which read like heā€™s keeping his options open rather than taking any hard stances. iā€™m much more used to seeing him do this as mafia

like, if you think me and zenon are wolves after her recent posts you are trolling but heā€™s just like ā€œyeah i can see it being arctic tooā€
how the fuck does it make any sense to say ā€œkill me instead of arcticā€ if we are w/w that just spews me as wolf the next day if zenon is a wolf and makes zenon look worse if i die instead

in fact i finished a light game recently on MU where zenon did the exact same thing to defend one of her townreads and she was town (although the difference was the person she wanted to defend was mafia lol)

2 Likes

i donā€™t really want to policy kill lol but heā€™s kind of tossing the game if heā€™s town and heā€™s never gonna get nightkilled

iā€™m still willing to kill any of kiiruma / lol / demisha though

Hopefully since i wasnā€™t too win and didnā€™tā€¦

What the actual fuckā€¦