Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Probably

I will self vote to save Arctic

No cap

Kiirumaā€™s opener didnā€™t read as intrinsically unaligned but Iā€™ll hear it out.

I donā€™t think it necessarily needs to come to that.

this is why i hate non post-capped games because around this time is when people just stop reading anything (including me - i said i would read demisha and zenon isos today but i hardly got through either of them) because there are too many posts and nonsense garbage

this information overload stops people actually thinking about what matters and now it feels like people are throwing darts. iā€™m guilty of this too with my read on lol but i at least have reasons for thinking demisha and drinks are mafia

doodle is voting me because ā€œarctic would be an interesting wolf candidateā€ despite null-reading me, zorvo hasnā€™t given a reason to wolfread me but his ego drooling at the thought of catching wolf me is reason enough in any game should i become killable regardless of his read on me, merpy thinks i could be a wolf because i killed jormok instead of lol even though we donā€™t know what lolā€™s alignment is yet, and kiiruma thinks i could be a wolf from association without reading any of my posts.

some of these people have to be town, and yet none of these reasons are good

and the worst part is i canā€™t even give a good defence. none of this is defendable. i could say a thousand times this isnā€™t how i play as a wolf because it isnā€™t but none of you are actually familiar with my wolfgame because i donā€™t rand wolf much at all. the most convincing thing i could say is that if i was mafia i would be selling you on some case right now because itā€™s the easiest fucking thing to do in this game, my role in FAM2 was literally ā€œmafia sheepherderā€, my ability to convince people of shit when I need to do is incredibly good - consider the exact wagons on day 1 were exactly what I wanted, because that was a stage of the game where I was confident. i am no longer confidnet and as a result iā€™m no longer shoving my reads down everyoneā€™s throats. this is not an issue iā€™d be having as mafia because i know the exact pushes i need to make to benefit my wincondition and moping around crying about it serves no purpose. since i am town in this game iā€™m worried that whatever i will push will be wrong and then i will get killed for it since this seems to be a recurring theme this game

2 Likes

VOTE: Kiiruma

Iā€™ll be real I donā€™t see Magnus or Zenon wolf after the last few posts, lol could be possible because theyā€™ve said they donā€™t like a lot of my posts over the past few days but Iā€™m somehow in their towncore list so it could be pocketing but eh seems like a low chance possibility. Zorvo is just Zorvo. If I really had to say I think the 2 leftover wolves are between Kiiruma, Doodle and Arctic

Merpy hasnā€™t triggered any alarms in my head all game either so shrug

ā€œPlayer takes offence at insult.ā€

2 Likes

Zorvo has literally zero social tact lmao

1 Like

I will

Every single time

I hope these words make sense Iā€™m so drunk

1 Like

This is a pretty solid callout.

VOTE: Kiiruma

iā€™m voting this for now but i have zero commitment