Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

This is glorious, the first time I think we’re both actually actively townreading each other.
Alright, well I’ll try to but for once I actually feel ok leaving this in your hands too even if I die.

@Arctic overall I replaced in for Drinks.
From your previous arguments I know you’ve seen the slot as a potential W slot, but actions wise do you think I’m acting like I would be if I was actually wolf? I’d want you out as one of the more capable solvers.

It’s one quigillion percent never Merpy

I’ve been trying not to bother responding to the Zorvo posts but holy shit you make it hard (also gm chat)

2 Likes

A good morning to you, too.

1 Like

I’m sad Zenon’s dead but I’m also happy because now I have 100% certainty she’s town so I know I wasn’t being pocketed and she’s OMEGA based with how she played this game

1 Like

Happy wave

1 Like

Good morning, Demi! :wave:

1 Like

Yes, and he’s against the ropes so naturally he’s trying to push me which fair enough I’m the other highest suspect but idc this game is won no matter what the order of executions is, I don’t even need to vote for Kiiruma to know that he’s getting voted out today

If Kiiruma doesn’t flip wolf then town should execute Doodle and me but I’m very confident we’re plenty fine

Says the player that’s been pushing majority towns for literally 95% of the game lmao

So you think the execution order should be:
Kiiruma → Doodle —> (and then who would be your third if they both flip town)?

I just want to make sure I understand your perspective. I am not disagreeing :+1:

2 Likes

God Zorvo like there’s nothing wrong with fucking up reads let me be clear but you’re so full of yourself and confrontative when pushing them onto others

You’d do well to take a page from Magnus’ book, they do the same thing but they never find the need to address the person they’re trying to convince so directly and personally

2 Likes

Look Zorvo takes a while to get going and Zorvo rarely reads me right but holy fuck he’s villaging out of his mind and realises I have been too. So I’m not just gonna let you hit him down for once.

In that order, you’d be asking to die in F3.

Thank you?

1 Like

Another day another empty threat from Zorvo thinking they godread the game

1 Like

To be fair, you can argue several things:

1. Arctic is alive because they are a wolf.
  2. The wolf saw the paranoia town has about Arctic and chose to keep them alive as a mislynch.
    Arctic being alive doesn’t necessarily incriminate Doodle or me as evil. It is possible, but it isn’t the only explanation

I’m fine dying after Kiiruma if I’m wrong

2 Likes

RIP Demisha then

1 Like

A town should never vote themselves :blush:

Don’t let other people install low-elo forum mafia habits into you

2 Likes

I will keep this in mind. Thank you, Demi! :smile:

1 Like

I’m surprised you trust Doodle more than Arctic