Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Etha was responding to a 1/3 POE that had already been outlined on the first day by someone. I think it was Arctic?

I explain in a later post that I would move Arctic above Doodle, but it’s a bit further down. I just wanted to point that out :+1:

1 Like

It was Achro.

Yeah just got there lol, good take

2 Likes

My ideal lynch order would be:

Kiiruma → Demi → Doodle

If we don’t get a wolf from that, then I have been fooled ;-;

Zenon knocked it out of the park this game
Admittedly if she was a wolf she’d have also knocked it out of the park but for the other team because holy shit I was having an almost existential underlying anxiety doubt every day this game went by that she could be GIGA pocketing me

2 Likes

Achro was right about Etha so far :+1:

1 Like

I only wrote it like that because I know that it’s sort of grammatical etiquette to leave all instances of self last when narrated in groups (Like “you and I” not “I and you” or “me and you” but rather “you and me”)

2 Likes

I basically said that you have tact with people so yeah it was a compliment >.<

1 Like

I’m familiar with that grammatical rule. What do you use as a substitute for “[X] and I’s”?

Zenon dying over Arctic is a 10000000000000% tell that the last wolf is trying to frame me, which is why I’m fine not dragging it out too much if I’m wrong with Kiiruma and dying immediately after

1 Like

I’m sorry I’m not sure I understood the question, could you paraphrase it? >.< (Not that you explained it wrong or anything, it’s just that english is my second language so it might be more because of me than you that I didn’t understand it)

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be a frame if Arctic died instead? In other words, Arctic being the night kill would be what frames you, right? If anything, Zenon dying makes it seem less likely to be you :thinking:

1 Like

Imagine I wrote the following sentence:
“Merpy is Demisha and I’s friend.”

Would it be grammatically correct to instead say “my” instead of “I’s”?

To set the scene, Demisha was townread by Zenon and scumread by Arctic. Killing one over the other, in a world where nobody reevaluates or considers the reads of the dead, would set the narrative of how Demisha was perceived the following day.

Considering reevaluation, kills could be made to lock in legacy reads or exploit the thoughts of surviving players and make them rethink their reads.

2 Likes

Are you suggesting it’s like reverse psychology? I just want to make sure I understand what you’re saying :thinking:

1 Like

Kills can be reverse psychology, yeah. It can be pretty hard to tell from other here.

2 Likes

I disagree just because of how hard Zenon has townread me the entire game, she’s literally H A R D townread me the ENTIRE game without fault, no matter how I was acting at any point and she was also top poster, so basically whoever’s last wolf would find it a huge nuisance to have to deal with that if they were trying to play with my slot (which was one of the higher suspicion slots by yesterday, consider the fact that some people were even mentioning that they thought some of lol and I’s posts looked w/w)

Admittedly it also very much works in the wolf’s favor if I’m wrong about Kiiruma and we’re both towns because then that means mafia gets a night kill and literally all guns are pointed in my direction, which would be a ML + another night kill and then it starts getting genuinely dangerous, plus I’d predict Magnus + Arctic night kills (in that order) which would mean the remaining towns don’t have as much tracking power and experience (no offense to the newer and lower experience players) to actually not choke if it got down to that, which is exactly why it’s always going to be logical for town to get rid of me tomorrow if Kiiruma flips town, otherwise the wolf would getting away with their play of using my unflipped slot as a hovering mist of unsettling danger and concern around town while they ride the wave and chill out because town is too fixated on my unflipped slot

2 Likes

That’s a good explanation. Thank you! :+1:

1 Like

“Merpy is Demisha and my friend.” sounds wrong to me, I’m pretty sure it’s grammatically incorrect in fact

That said, “Merpy is Demisha’s friend and mine too” sounds okay
“Merpy is Demisha’s and my friend” might be correct but it sounds awkward I’d never say something like that just out of it not sounding comfortable in my head alone

2 Likes