Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Demisha could also be a wolf using Zenon’s take on them this game as a defence.

I feel like you say you know everyone’s meta

If Arctic died and Zenon lived Zenon would’ve voted Kiiruma solely based on the fact that that’s what I would be suspicious of the most, so this is also not necessarily true (Arctic being Kiiruma’s top voter)

Ok TBF I admit I was WRONG on lol.

But I did vote them before and even voted them as the CW EoD4.

WRONG

WRONG

Zenon already said who it would be I quoted it

RIGHT HERE.

See Zenon prevented Kiiruma’s execution.

Saved them from being executed, and now Zenon is dead.

1 Like

@Arctic

Too bad if Kiiruma gets executed and I am right, you’ll be dead because wolves already would have used you up.

Go read Zenon’s ISO and come back to say this with a straight face again

Everyone in this game knows she’d be townreading me right now, there’s been infinitely more suspicious stages of my slot in which she still didn’t suspect me (some of which even I didn’t understand)

Literally find me a single post of Zenon distrusting me

Granted: Zenon townreading me isn’t the be all end all that I’m clear, she could’ve definitely been wrong but saying that I’m “Using Zenon’s take on me this game as a defence” like I’m creating some fake narrative is just delusional, are we even playing the same game?

1 Like

Meanwhile I figure the wolf will probably make me suffer in F3 as I have to figure out who’s the wolf in the 1v1.

No shit

Focusing on the not-substantial part of the post again

They don’t.

I am saying you don’t need to use Zenon to win as a wolf.

Plus Zenon might save Kiiruma tomorrow.

Tomorrow being Today

Please read

@MerpyDerpy

Here’s a question for you.

So as a wolf, rather you are one or not.

Would you be scared of me?

I don’t know why I bother anyways, the rest of the thread knows what they’re doing, I’m off to play some games for now

Zorvo, is this where your POE is coming from?