Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Notice how Lol never mentioned Etha here.[quote=“lol, post:3672, topic:5305, full:true”]

yeah u did lol
[/quote]

Idk what lol was trying to say here?

Why did lol point out activity?

Actually wait no that’s kinda null

I think wolf is Doodle or Merpy tbh.

But the more Arctic lives the more I be thinking.

Well, I think it’s 3 kills, and Arctic is my #3 slot (I updated it slightly last night)

Because that was my main argument against them

I’m not sure what you’re talking about either. (The second half)

I guess I should’ve specified “lack of activity” to Lol. I think Lol did have more messages than me at the time, but they lacked activity where it mattered most imo. They explained why they weren’t voting during vote phase, but I feel like that’s the most important time to be active. It just didn’t sit right with me, so I thought they were evil

This is interesting that you quote this actually. Etha town reads Lol but scum reads Drinks. Basically, there’s a chance that the truth is just the opposite of what she said

Oh I do have convinction Arctic, why do you think I’m trying to tell Zorvo to not just vote Merpy and Doodle but to consider Demisha? I genuinely believe the slot to be the last wolf. Since I think Zorvo is towning out of his mind and you’re being too hard-headed to be wolf. I think the F3 (unless one of them is exe’d in F5) is gonna be Demisha, Merpy and Doodle. If one of them is executed then honestly you might make it to F3.

I understand the fact that Drink’s posts are consistent with them bussing but I genuinely did not realise that lol was gonna flip W and only voted there due to wanting to avoid dying myself.

Me: I would kill Arctic since Arctic is the one most likely to catch me
Arctic: Demisha is good because Demisha killed the one defending them the most :upside_down_face:

So, I see that you are kinda biased here Arctic but fair enough. When executing me doesn’t end the game you’re gonna eat those words.

Zenon is the person to snapvote people in F3. Like I feel like the pocketing might backfire and Demisha might realise that. Once again trying to use NKA to back up Demisha seems really off :blobby: Are you the last wuff Arctic?

Towny thought process. I know it to be true and that’s why I looked at who Etha was weird on early game in pairs.

@MerpyDerpy

Why can’t you be wolf?

What is this post lmao

Irrelevant because everyone’s there already

There’s literally no fucking world in which any of those 3 are night kills literally all of those slots alives are the last wolf’s last hope to play around, but you bring it up to be able to say “you might be able to make it to F3” probably aiming to appeal to someone’s subconscious because the idea of being alive by game end might be appealing to some or whatnot, I haven’t played enough FM to know if that’s true though

You ridicule this like it’s absurd. There’s nothing wrong with thinking it could be a risky play on my end to bluff this whole charade but do you genuinely not think it’s the logical conclusion? Actually I’m curious, have you ISOed Zenon this game at some point?

Trying to introduce hypothetical regret as a means to have the voter second guess themselves in the off chance they’re convinced that “oh it’d be so embarrassing if I was wrong and they flipped town ;-;”

What

Following the most logical conclusion seems really off :wobbly emoji:
Ok

Finishes off revisiting a flipped wolf post thing very briefly to still look focused on the facts

I never said I “can’t be”. No one in this game is ever hard cleared imo. There are scenarios where they are most likely town but never confirmed. There have been several people who have said I am town. Etha and Jormok (who are unaligned) both said I’m town. Yes, there’s a world where I am wolf, but it’s unlikely

Also your lol vote was literally last second so idk how much value if any this can bring to that point

Look, Demisha it’s fairly simple.
I know I’m dying today, my best aim is to make sure people don’t forget about you.
As I’d rather win this game and in order to do that, I believe you need to be killed.

I myself literally asked the players to kill me tomorrow

Day 5 Vote Count

Demisha (1): Kiiruma
Kiiruma (1): Arctic
Doodleshy (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (4): Demisha, Doodleshy, Magnus, MerpyDerpy

The thing is that can easily be a double bluff.

You know Zorvo is looking to kill Merpy and Doodle.
Doodle isn’t particularly against you.
Arctic is thinking you’re town for the kiill.

You’re already ahead all you need to do is act like you want to die.

1 Like

it’s probably about time that i clarify i am not entirely confident it is kiiruma, i am however entirely confident that the wolf is in kiiruma demisha and doodle. the elimination i want today is a strategical one by virtue of the fact zorvo has merpy (villager) in his poe instead of kiiruma and i know i can trust him to kill doodle if kiiruma is a miss once i get nightkilled anyway.

i’ve seen some things that make that reduce the likelihood of it being kiiruma such as the fact lol was trying to kill them on day 3 just after he bussed etha, as well as this post:

which i thought he could be TMI that the drinks slot is town because the premise of this post is that i’m not pushing a wolf

and then this one as well:

however i only want to put so much stock into this when he makes this next post just after the first one:

which does the exact opposite and could be TMI on the slot being a wolf

i am not interacting with zorvo for the rest of this day phase for my own sanity, i hope this is understandable.

2 Likes