Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

I don’t inherently believe this section is town-indicative, either. It proves Demisha had Etha in her thoughts, which could mean TMI but probably not if they’re friends outside the game. Wolves notifying each other in the main thread instead of just over Discord is performative, but it is a mountainous game.

1 Like

Sorry for coming across as cryptic. I don’t mean to.

1 Like

I don’t mind you analyzing. Please continue if you would like! It helps me better understand the game and how I feel about ppl’s player slots :+1:

1 Like

Doodleshy explained the reasoning for their initial vote on me.

Yeah, this is a fair defence.

@Zorvo is the Ganondorf of this game.

The premise of the post I linked had Zorvo softaccuse Etha of being a wolf before backtracking into a noncommittal nullread, and then agreeing that he was a wolf alongside Etha. You caught that in your Zorvo analysis, but Lol agreed hundreds of posts later that they could be paired. I was curious to see your thoughts about that matter, because it’s more helpful to consider tangible spew or TMI than meta to players who are unfamiliar with one another.

Ah my bad. I missed that. Thank you for catching it!

1 Like

Oh I understand now. Did Lol say they could be aligned before or after Etha died? If it is before, then there is a good chance that they’re saying they know Zorvo is town. If it was after, then I don’t see much from that :thinking:

1 Like

I’ll rephrase: They know Zorvo is town because they (Lol) are a wolf

I think day ends in 50 minutes. I don’t mean to rush people, but I would like to make sure we have time to discuss this :+1:

This was on the first day.

Our schedule is weird because of the early hammer. We have another day.

Oh yeah then Zorvo is probably town, but holy crap the wolfy quotes ;-;

1 Like

Wait huh? We have more time?

1 Like

Nah I’m more of a Loki.

But I prefer Ratatoskr

Why would you want to be the evil squirrel?

Is this way Zenon says it’s hard to read me because they find all my posts wolfy?

I’m glad they figured me out in the end though.