Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Please stop with this Achro tunnel before it even starts.

I like this reasoning tbh.

I’ll say Merpy is town for now and not vote them today.

How can it be a tunnel if it hasn’t started?

Also I just noticed this.
@Achromatic
Explain.

Because I know you like a book Zorvo. You’re getting set to start deathtunneling Achro until one of you dies. It’s classic you.

1 Like

Clearly you haven’t read what I posted pre game.

1 Like

Very well, I will try to be nice because it isn’t your fault.

If you go back and look I never asked Merpy to unvote, much less forced her into unvoting. You might even notice if you pay attention that when she revoted lol I didn’t have any problem with it and what I really wanted was to ensure that my top town read (that’s merpy) keeps her head on a swivel and produces good results even if I happen to be murdered overnight. In short, I am imparting advice that I think will benefit town as a whole because I think merpy is town.

If anything @Magnus opinions wanted here, I think this might upon reflection be a bad look for Zorvo if lol flips scum because there is this base assumption from Zorvo that defending lol is bad which strikes me as funny. I had a slight town lean on lol but my advice was more broad going forward and not meant to defend lol in the least.

Magnus, would you say scum Zorvo has struggles with tmi? I don’t know his meta well.

But anyway aside from that random connection that just dawned on me yes, there is something wrong with your process. You don’t realize that from my perspective discrediting you given your track record is pro town. Because you tend to as town run around cutting town’s nose off so much that even when you are right it doesn’t matter. It is not the accuracy that is the problem it is the method. If you are so reckless as town and so heedless of common sense that when your flailing finds wolves you are ignored then your town process is useless to town and you need to change it.

Starting with understanding, on a spiritual level, that the advice I gave to Merpy is extremely pro town and has no agenda.

but also if you are scum with lol that’d be funny.

2 Likes

You’re right. I haven’t.

Also ima do the same thing Merpy is with lol.

Until Achro explains to me what “another” means, I won’t unvote.

Your previous game.

Woah I thought I was your second town read.

What happened?

Pressure got to yeah?

Fair.

You are incapable of pressuring wolf Achromatic as you are now.

1 Like

Zorvo/Achro. I’m willing to bet you’re both villagers for now. Way more sure about Zorvo at the moment though. Cooperate instead of butting heads.

2 Likes

achro IC he ought to be top town for everyone atp imo

1 Like

If it makes anything better, I didn’t feel pressured to unvote. The reason I initially unvoted was bc what Achro was saying made sense. However, you also brought up a good point, Zorvo (which is why I revoted). I think it is good to vote for pressure, but Achro’s point really stuck with me: I shouldn’t sit and wait for lol to respond as there are other wolves out there

Not even close. I’d say Zorvo is my toptown.

1 Like

No worries. Mafia is inherently a game of conflict and I said I would teach Zorvo how to win as town after he was so sad following his last game where he led town down a disastrous path.

It might take a little roughing up though for him to get the message. Fret not, I won’t hit anything vital.

As for my thought about you possibly being scum, I don’t understand why me defending lol = bad unless you have lol as scum for some reason @Zorvo

Did you have lol as scum prior to my “defense”? I can look it up.

I’d need to consult his past games to be sure, but in Starcraft I remember Zorvo struggling to form impulse reads as an evil player and defaulting to attacking his teammates as a last resort. He usually either passively followed the gamestate, tossing out original scumreads but not actually pursuing them, unless he feels like he’s on the block in which case he’ll try to shove someone else over. He struggles to push agenda on villagers is what I mean, which can be seen by how quiet he was in endgame in spite of being the top townread player and lone wolf.
I might be off-base here but that’s what I remember.

1 Like