Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

This is the book I have heard on him before, it makes more sense that he is town here who just thought quickly and made a decision on what was bad vs good. Thought it prudent to at least confer.

Thanks, Magnus.

1 Like

For what itā€™s worth, Zorvo feels the same as he has in pretty much the start of every recent towngame heā€™s had.

1 Like

I feel good about this game. I feel like I am in a prime position to be the n1 unless I have erred badly in reads. Then I get to watch the game unfold for days pulling my hair out.

3 Likes

Although Wild West taught me bad reads arenā€™t enough to save me from death tbh

Why would you want to die? :slightly_frowning_face:

The greatest honor a villager can know is being so feared by the wolves that at the first opportunity they kill them in their sleep.

I wear my n1 deaths like a badge of honor. All told throughout my mafia career I have died n1 over 250 times.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s crazy but also respectable lol

3 Likes

UNVOTE

2 Likes

I think you have to say the name of who you are trying to unvote (could be wrong) unless I am misinterpreting this message. Are you telling me to unvote?

Iā€™m not 100% on all my impressions, but I have a pretty good feeling Zorvo and Achro are towns butting heads. Just following the conversation, I donā€™t really think either of them are particularly wolf-like. I trust Zenon to an extent, but I donā€™t have any real reasoning for that other than vibes because Iā€™ve just tuned back in to the convo. Magnus is offering good insights, I feel, so Iā€™ll set my sights elsewhere.

2 Likes

Huh, what? No. You donā€™t have to put a name. If you click the hammer, you can see my vote is gone.

You donā€™t need to type the name in to unvote.

Anyway time for reads again.

Merpy - I think this slot is basically always town unless a hidden monster is lurking somewhere. This is extremely high confidence and only a couple of things could shake me from this (but those are a secret)

Zorvo - Seems to be in his town meta, even the parts of that meta I donā€™t like. I think Zorvo is pretty polarized and he might need to explain better why apparently defending lol is so bad but I am pretty confident that he is town
Litten - Litten turned on the jets and also I think it is out of his scum range to suggest being made King today. He seems to be having fun and playing loose which is the town Litten I know. However it would be terribly rude for me to let him off the hook as King so despite me now town reading him he still must choose correctly or die he made his bed now he must lie in it. This is what I call ā€˜fun optimalā€™ @Litten

Leafia - I understand some of the complaints about Leafia, but she seems more aggressive in her willingness to die than she ever has as scum and I thought her reaction to my vote was pretty good. I guess I should respect her enough to not hard shield her since I was wrong about her once, but at the same time I do want to say my FAM read while incorrect also had mitigating factors like it being a game with 60 people, me not backreading much (@Magnus calls this my b game/personality) and also I was busy murdering almost literally every other wolf in the game for 3 days. So with all that said, Iā€™m confident Leafia is town and if she is scum THIS time then she really did have a great day 1 from my perspective and I have to rethink how to read her. No passes for me for a large game this time if sheā€™s howling @Leafia

Tutuu - They feel as if they are boxing themselves into a corner with all of their town reads if they are scum, which is an unusual tactic to do and then try to walk back especially as someone who is extremely high volume. Apparently they are very good if they an win games on the syndicate so nothing can look past them but I would not worry about this slot until much further into the game if they are alive and town isnā€™t doing well. This being said, I WOULD 100% worry about that slot in that case. Thatā€™s my legacy on this player for sure. Fine for now, fine for a few days, but if alive and struggling this could be the cause of it. Donā€™t take this warning lightly if that situation comes up and Iā€™ve been dead for days, please.

Of 14 people I need to read, these are the 5 I am most confident are town at the moment with nuanced thoughts for all of them. I will let lol and zenon post and interact more with the thread before giving concrete thoughts on them, as well as Doodleshy. I think most others havenā€™t really done much ai to comment on either way and I hope to see more out of them in the latter half of the day.

Also Magnus has been OK so far.

1 Like

I agree with this full stop, it would NOT be fun if you didnā€™t allow me to lay in it. I INVOKED THE RIGHT, I MUST GET EVEYRBING THAT COMES EITH JT

hey guys post 688 update

i think that this is v/v violence and i will not stand for this (youā€™re both town read to me atm because i currently subscribe to the idea that Leafia/Litten is w/v)

im still reading thread donā€™t expect a response to responses on my response for a while

fuck it pulled me to the bottom

Get dragged, idiot.

3 Likes

omg twinsies

Alright, Iā€™ve got my game-winning strategy cookingā€¦ I hope youā€™re prepared.

DONā€™T LIKE THIS POST! ONLY WOLVES LIKE THIS POST!

Nowā€¦ we wait.

8 Likes

twinsies!!!